Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,825 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
Although it did not most likely come to mind to Gaia.BUT,I would have chose Brawl.It has 4 players that you can play at once and was nominated best fighter game of 2008.But,don't get me wrong here yet.I suppose they may not have Wii and not have enough controllers.
~To Gaia admins~
Maybe you can do SSBB next time? emotion_c8

I love this game, I have played with friends for hundreds of hours. We made our own kind of match even, then my friends apartment gotten broken into and they stole his Wii. So sad crying . Still, an amazing game whee
Firefly29
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
Although it did not most likely come to mind to Gaia.BUT,I would have chose Brawl.It has 4 players that you can play at once and was nominated best fighter game of 2008.But,don't get me wrong here yet.I suppose they may not have Wii and not have enough controllers.
~To Gaia admins~
Maybe you can do SSBB next time? emotion_c8

I love this game, I have played with friends for hundreds of hours. We made our own kind of match even, then my friends apartment gotten broken into and they stole his Wii. So sad crying . Still, an amazing game whee
I'm sorry to hear that they got there game stolen.But yes.It is a game to adore forever.

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Brawl is most definitely where it's at!

Friendly Lunatic

Smash brothers is awesome. I would love to see some of that action.
Lanceoftheround
Brawl is most definitely where it's at!
Lol.I agreed.I really hope they get to play ssbb and video clip it.

Loyal Lover

User Image

Brawl would be awesome. cool
That or a Soul Calibur. biggrin
Wolf Princess of the Moon
User Image

Brawl would be awesome. cool
That or a Soul Calibur. biggrin
OMG,I love soul calibur.I am going to tip you.
Yea! SSBB is super fun!

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nahtze_Echo
Clair Featherwalk
Smash sux! MvsC3 4 lyf! ^.^
No,Brawl is very fun.If you haven't played it yet,give it a try.=)
I've played it many times...the only good smash was for 64... stare
Clair Featherwalk
Nahtze_Echo
Clair Featherwalk
Smash sux! MvsC3 4 lyf! ^.^
No,Brawl is very fun.If you haven't played it yet,give it a try.=)
I've played it many times...the only good smash was for 64... stare
I loved the 64 version.I thought it had great graphics then and now.But,Brawl actually has 3rd party brawlers like Sonic the hedgehog and Solid snake.Which,is very great.But,I respect your opinion.=)
lelai
Yea! SSBB is super fun!
You got that right.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I only played it at the game store but it was still alot fun and I would totally vote that they played this next year.
Alice is Madness
I only played it at the game store but it was still alot fun and I would totally vote that they played this next year.
I saw it on game informer.which,I still got.And bought it at Best buy.And yes vote,for we can watch Admin play ssbb.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Nahtze_Echo
Alice is Madness
I saw it on game informer.which,I still got.And bought it at Best buy.And yes vote,for we can watch Admin play ssbb.
Cool and I will.

Codebreaking Genius

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I Love SSBB as well, my brothers cant beat me at all when i play Pikachu. He is just so fast and easy to dodge with, and his lightning strikes can hit from long range or even below. And i mastered his double jump, so i am hard to knock off. Hehe you should see the stats that i got on Pikachu on my system, he has like 10x more damage given than any other character, and has like 1/10th the amount of damage taken as he has given.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff