Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Although it did not most likely come to mind to Gaia.BUT,I would have chose Brawl.It has 4 players that you can play at once and was nominated best fighter game of 2008.But,don't get me wrong here yet.I suppose they may not have Wii and not have enough controllers.
~To Gaia admins~
Maybe you can do SSBB next time? emotion_c8

Invisible Cat

That or Mario party . I'm more old school gamer so i know more about Mario's type sames.

3,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
Although it did not most likely come to mind to Gaia.BUT,I would have chose Brawl.It has 4 players that you can play at once and was nominated best fighter game of 2008.But,don't get me wrong here yet.I suppose they may not have Wii and not have enough controllers.
~To Gaia admins~
OMG!! i lovee that game! my all time favorite..even online! i agree with this duudee! <3 super smash brothers brawl.
MrsrachaelSnape
That or Mario party . I'm more old school gamer so i know more about Mario's type sames.
Yeah I have grown up playing it.But,I hardly play his games beside mario kart or him in some other game like ssb or mario and sonic.But,mario party would take to long.I would have set survival mode on ssbb with 5 lives and see who makes it.Sadly...My ssbb broke.BUT CAN"T WAIT TO GET THE NEW SSB ON 3DS! emotion_awesome
Very Sexuality
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
~To Gaia admins~
OMG!! i lovee that game! my all time favorite..even online! i agree with this duudee! <3 super smash brothers brawl.
I love this game as well,It was the best from the start.In fact,I still play the nintendo 64 one.xD

Invisible Cat

Nahtze_Echo
MrsrachaelSnape
Yeah I have grown up playing it.But,I hardly play his games beside mario kart or him in some other game like ssb or mario and sonic.But,mario party would take to long.I would have set survival mode on ssbb with 5 lives and see who makes it.Sadly...My ssbb broke.BUT CAN"T WAIT TO GET THE NEW SSB ON 3DS! emotion_awesome

Mario kart Battle! Take ones balloon!
Very Sexuality
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
~To Gaia admins~
Also they will make a new ssb for 3DS and Wii u.
MrsrachaelSnape
Nahtze_Echo
MrsrachaelSnape

Mario kart Battle! Take ones balloon!
xD I love battling on Mario kart.One thing I hated on it though was the hackers.I go on Mario kart 7 now.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
They probably picked MvC3 because it's newer.
Sasune
They probably picked MvC3 because it's newer.
Probably.But,I wouldn't think they play that for that main reason.I may be wrong.
Very Sexuality
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
~To Gaia admins~
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
Droig
Very Sexuality
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
~To Gaia admins~
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
;o

Sparkly Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nahtze_Echo
Very Sexuality
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
~To Gaia admins~
Seriously? If so then I am SO glad that I bought my 3DS.

Scurvy Pirate

Hmmmmm, an interesting idea smile
xXAri-sanXx
Nahtze_Echo
Very Sexuality
Nahtze_Echo
User Image
~To Gaia admins~
Seriously? If so then I am SO glad that I bought my 3DS.
Yes,its a great idea to always get new systems.They pronounced it at E3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff