Welcome to Gaia! ::

i really prefer like every other season of pokemon before the black and white series..and i think diamond and pearl was pushing it too but hey the movies were awesome
I liked it uo until about Dawn, and then i thought it's getting to off, and a bit cheesy than the Original and the season with May.
amen to that ^^ but overall misty was the best chick he was with
ashe2kawaii
I liked it uo until about Dawn, and then i thought it's getting to off, and a bit cheesy than the Original and the season with May.

i agree, i think about dawn was where it started to go down hill
yeah the movies were good and the fighting scenes became awesome but its just like other animes like one piece that has gone on for too long >.>
User ImageThe Pokemon anime is lame. Read the manga. It's better.
the old pokemon is better x3 I loved the first pokemon movie biggrin
Sabi des Reves
User ImageThe Pokemon anime is lame. Read the manga. It's better.

nahh i grew up on that you cant tell me its lame

Dapper Phantom

Black and White is the first Pokemon game I've played.
Yeah, you don't have to tell me how much I've missed. I get that a lot.
But I just don't get it. What's the hype about Pokemon anyways?
By not knowing much about it I get bullied and s**t like that.
What's wrong with not liking it?
I don't really get it...

Greedy Prophet

I have a promo Entei Card still in the package and everything. I still liked the first 3 pokemon games that came out in the US more than the others. I also can't find anyone who has a gameboy and still plays.
Salty Pir4te
I have a promo Entei Card still in the package and everything. I still liked the first 3 pokemon games that came out in the US more than the others. I also can't find anyone who has a gameboy and still plays.

pfft >.> cause your living in the wrong area man come to new york everyone i know has a gameboy or something that has to do with nintendo that is old
Fairhart
Black and White is the first Pokemon game I've played.
Yeah, you don't have to tell me how much I've missed. I get that a lot.
But I just don't get it. What's the hype about Pokemon anyways?
By not knowing much about it I get bullied and s**t like that.
What's wrong with not liking it?
I don't really get it...

wow..didnt know people would bully other people over pokemon but the old school generally is better than new in my opinion. i mean the fighting scenes might be better in black and white but its less funny and pokemon is just dragging like one piece at this point. i would suggest going to anie44.com and watching kanto through hoenn. the diamond and pearl movies were good though

Greedy Prophet

SSJGrim Bowser
lol Apparently. I have always wanted to go to new york Maybe one day my travels will lead me there.

(omg what have I done?)

Dapper Phantom

SSJGrim Bowser

Yeah, people here take things too seriously. redface
Anyways... I'll do just that when I got back to the city. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out