Uncle Kenny 0.085836909871245 8.6% [ 40 ]
Mishiri 0.15665236051502 15.7% [ 73 ]
Jak Bauer 0.14377682403433 14.4% [ 67 ]
Sandokiri 0.045064377682403 4.5% [ 21 ]
Zero Omega 0.16094420600858 16.1% [ 75 ]
Ubermegatron 0.053648068669528 5.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 466 ]
1 2 3 >

In the event of a tie to decide our overall event winner the tying competitors will have to partake in the Cinnamon Challenge. The challenge is simply yet death-defying, eat a tablespoon of cinnamon! If we get to this point, who do you think will win it and be declared the winner?

Bashful Player

31,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
You use the words "death defying" which is exactly what this challenge is. Are you at Gaia aware that this challenge can lead to death? It has put people in the hospital. Please see the news item at Cinnamon Sends Teens to Hospital if you don't believe me. Please don't promote something so dangerous. Thanks for listening.

Aged Entrepreneur

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Alley-Oop-Oop
You use the words "death defying" which is exactly what this challenge is. Are you at Gaia aware that this challenge can lead to death? It has put people in the hospital. Please see the news item at Cinnamon Sends Teens to Hospital if you don't believe me. Please don't promote something so dangerous. Thanks for listening.

Thank you! Exactly what I was going to post as soon as I saw this! exclaim

Bashful Player

31,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
sapphirechan87
Alley-Oop-Oop

It caught my attention immediately. My best friend is in the hospital today because last night he tried it. I hope that Gaia admins see my posts on this subject.

8,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
crying Good Luck to ever has to do the tie breaker! That much cinnomon is yuck!

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
No one will win this on the fact that cinnamon dries out the mouth causing u to caugh. Oh also make sure you have water close by.
Alley-Oop-Oop
sapphirechan87
Alley-Oop-Oop

It caught my attention immediately. My best friend is in the hospital today because last night he tried it. I hope that Gaia admins see my posts on this subject.

100% agree please don't promote.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
As with any stunt/challenge, it's not something one should do unsupervised, that anyone underage should ever attempt, or should be attempted without knowledge of the risks involved. There's going to be some level of risk to any challenge, such as choking on saltines.

Newbie Noob

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
Of course with that, there are levels of how dangerous something gets. Eating six saltines in under a minute isn't nearly as dangerous as consuming a tablespoon of cinnamon, in most cases. As long as every single person at Gaia who takes this challenge, as well as the viewers who may watch it, know the full extent of the danger of this challenge (such as a girl nearly dying), I don't mind it being used as a challenge. I just hope that the first person who passes away from challenge isn't a member of Gaia's staff.
mishiri!! whee

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
voted for Hellsing, but really everyone is a loser in this challenge. good luck to all of you!

Tipsy Lunatic

I'm not for voting anyone for this, because I'm hoping it won't be necessary.

Loyal Lover

I'm not gonna place a vote unless it is necessary. biggrin If it comes down to this being used, then I'll place a vote. 3nodding

Lonely Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Wolf Princess of the Moon
I'm not gonna place a vote unless it is necessary. biggrin If it comes down to this being used, then I'll place a vote. 3nodding

I also like to make strong moral stands until there's a chance I could win sweet, sweet money.

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
DO NOT DO THAT! several people have died doing it! cinnimon will get caught in your lungs and you cold sufficate! please do something else! i dont want our valuable admin dieing!!!!
The Admin
In the event of a tie to decide our overall event winner the tying competitors will have to partake in the Cinnamon Challenge. The challenge is simply yet death-defying, eat a tablespoon of cinnamon! If we get to this point, who do you think will win it and be declared the winner?

VIDEO, IF NECESSARY, TO BE POSTED AROUND 5:30pm PST - 6:00pm PST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces