Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, have you played it?

Yes! 0.5 50.0% [ 28 ]
No! 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 22 ]
Maybe so! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Nerd

I really like Felicia, but I've never fought with her.

And, that's a shame? Maybe she had an illness or condition. I've worked with a few people like that.

Tipsy Player

ewwww i had a class mate in the 4th grade named felicia ewwwwwww she smellt like fu**ing crap! emotion_zombie emotion_eyebrow emotion_donotwant emotion_8c
Ultimate MvC 3, my primary team is Wolverine, Wesker, Hawkeye...secondary is Wesker, Chris, Ken, love that game...but been playin Mass Effect 3 a butt load, love the online play, 360 player
animal team.
rocket raccoon, amy, felicia.
I'm a professional with aerial attacks.
have it on the PS Vita. Very good because of the screen and stuff. So clear. Its a cool game. Recommend it alot. smile

Tipsy Player

no i haven't sweatdrop

Tipsy Player

i think not sweatdrop

Tipsy Player

i don't know sweatdrop

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I enjoy playing as Deadpool. He makes me giggle.
<3
favorite mvc characters for capcom is Chun Li, Zero, MegaMan, and Pheniox Wright.

Favorite Marvel: spider man, venom, captain america, X-23, and DeaDPooL!

my reason:grew up with capcom all my life,loved the megaman series that includes Legend,X,megaman zero,and NT. Always respect Chun Li and admired her A LOT, loved the streetfighter 2v anime of her life [HOT SHOWER SCENE in streetfighter 2 the animated movie], and Wright with his humor and DAN HIBIKI wise in ULTIMATE mvc3.
Spider man and venom with BIG PROPS with Stan Lee [claps for LEE] loved the spider man movies as well as the cartoons. x-23 is VERY new and BADASS in MVC3. Her quote: your mine!! Very serious indeed XD. captain america[aka U.S agent] was a great leader in ultimate alliance...war broke out! Cap and Iron Man opposed each other >< FUNNY DEADPOOL:quote[FEEL THE LOVE OF THE HYPER COMbO,,,AND ITS A HOME RUN!!! this is the hyper combo] XD hilarious and is very humorous indeed XD

Nerd

tilasexcatt
ure a guy? do u like women? great avatar ,btw...I'm 34 yes 34 look 23 single and looking...add me iff u are to Lkkkkkk

XD Oh lol, that's a little off topic. Hahaha.

That's great, I hope I'll look younger when I'm that age, though people usually assume I'm older for my age.... e Ae

I... do like females & sadly, I'm not a huge gamer. o u o;; Just like old school PS1 storyline or fantasy racing games & such...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff