• Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
garyoak99
aiichu
it's a whole lot less complicated than playing Street Fighter. gonk

Street Fighter is complicated? rofl

It's a good thing you haven't heard of Tekken or Virtua Fighter then! wink
For me, yeah. And I'm talking about the timing aspect. It's going to take me a while to get used to it, since I don't play all the time. Plus, my statement should ring true. MVC's much easier.

Ruthless Rogue

street fighter is quite a bit more forgiving then MvC though. one missed block in SF doesnt mean a dead character
MvC2 - SonSon, B.B.Hood (Bulleta), and Rogue.
Some times I switch Rogue with Morrigan.

MvC3 - Morrigan, Dante, and Amaterasu
Subbed Amaterasu with Jill when she became available.

I got rid of MvC3 when UMvC3 came out. Never reinvested in the game after that point. Don't play fighting games enough anymore to justify it.
Woah, thanks for the art, shampoo! Sorry I had to bow out, I had class :'D

first thing that came to mind when I saw your username was that chinese girl from ranma 1/2, actually. 3nodding

Witty Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I have and of course have therefore played Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. Frank West ftw! xd

Lucky Noob

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
OP is awesome
not recently...but I do own one of these
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh man.. im jelly D';

i want one >.<

Ruthless Rogue

Korsall Kaiser
I have and of course have therefore played Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. Frank West ftw! xd
hes quite a bit better in MvC they actually use the real voice actor

Magnetic Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
aiichu
Plus, my statement should ring true. MVC's much easier.

Oh, I have no doubt that Super Street Fighter IV AE Ver 2012 is more complicated than Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

I'm just saying that Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Ver. C or even Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited are more complicated than Super Street Fighter IV AE Ver 2012.

As for Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 being the easiest, I would agree with you there.

I tried playing Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes in the arcade against a pair of experienced players and I had no problems eventually remembering successful setups (in just 5 minutes!) for my team despite the fact I hadn't played in several years!

I can't help but think that Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is similar to that game.

Tipsy Slayer

13,550 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
garyoak99
aiichu
Plus, my statement should ring true. MVC's much easier.

Oh, I have no doubt that Super Street Fighter IV AE Ver 2012 is more complicated than Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

I'm just saying that Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Ver. C or even Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited are more complicated than Super Street Fighter IV AE Ver 2012.

As for Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 being the easiest, I would agree with you there.

I tried playing Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes in the arcade against a pair of experienced players and I had no problems eventually remembering successful setups (in just 5 minutes!) for my team despite the fact I hadn't played in several years!

I can't help but think that Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is similar to that game.
Yeah. I'm just not that good at fighting games in general. I used to love playing Guilty Gear back in high school with friends, but none of us were good. lol

Magnetic Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
aiichu
Yeah. I'm just not that good at fighting games in general. I used to love playing Guilty Gear back in high school with friends, but none of us were good. lol

Guilty Gear? Were you that Millia Rage player I defeated in the arcade back when it had Guilty Gear XX Accent Core? rofl

Remember me? I was that Testament player! wink

Tipsy Slayer

13,550 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
garyoak99
aiichu

Guilty Gear? Were you that Millia Rage player I defeated in the arcade back when it had Guilty Gear XX Accent Core? rofl

Remember me? I was that Testament player! wink
Nono I played Baiken. She's a ******** bad a**.

Magnetic Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
aiichu

Awesome! emotion_awesome

It's too bad my arcade replaced Guilty Gear XX Accent Core with King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match or else I would have loved to have played against you because my arcade lacked Baiken players and Guilty Gear players in general! emotion_facepalm

I would have loved to have seen your take on Baiken! emotion_yatta

Blessed Saint

9,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Im a Marvel Comics fan. They kick butt in any game.

Tipsy Slayer

13,550 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
garyoak99
aiichu

Awesome! emotion_awesome

It's too bad my arcade replaced Guilty Gear XX Accent Core with King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match or else I would have loved to have played against you because my arcade lacked Baiken players and Guilty Gear players in general! emotion_facepalm

I would have loved to have seen your take on Baiken! emotion_yatta
Haha but I was horribleee. And I still am. I mean, I've gotten a bit better, but yeah. I suck. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff