this is kind of boring, no?

yup

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
SaraBeara14
jbeth
I voted in a poll and got some kind of sword? that I need 5 of to get a prize. looking around now to see what that's all about.

I didn't vote and I found a sword too

I have been everywhere and refreshed over 120 times and I can't find any swords! D:

Beloved Visionary

In Soviet Russia, Event Doesn't Understand YOUUUU!

Beloved Visionary

neo_15255
SaraBeara14
jbeth
I voted in a poll and got some kind of sword? that I need 5 of to get a prize. looking around now to see what that's all about.

I have been everywhere and refreshed over 120 times and I can't find any swords! D:

I have one more sword to find on this account, but still 4 more accounts to do the game with. gonk

Beloved Visionary

zsi
The internet is boring, get used to it.
neo_15255
SaraBeara14
jbeth

I'm on my last mule account that needs swords and I'm only missing two.

Cluttered Cat

14,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Rick Paul Astley
zsi
The internet is boring, get used to it.
I actually think it's fun to watch them. Maybe they should leave cameras and microphones on in their offices 24/7 & we could spy on them any time we wanted to. I bet it would be interesting....
Zero Omega
Gaia Madness is a week of challenges and competitions that our Gaia Staff are competing in. This was inspired by the NCAA Tournament, March Madness. Throughout the week we will be posting up new events and competitions, you will be able to vote for who you think the winner of each competition will be. You can also post in the threads we create for each round to discuss who you think will win.

Every day after the event we will look through the posts and if you selected the right winner, you will be put into a drawing where you can win 50,000 gold.

Hope that explains things!

i have completely read this post 2x and i am still lost
so i guess i wont participate sad
that kinda sucks if u ask me
sorry just how i feel

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Zero Omega
Gaia Madness is a week of challenges and competitions that our Gaia Staff are competing in. This was inspired by the NCAA Tournament, March Madness. Throughout the week we will be posting up new events and competitions, you will be able to vote for who you think the winner of each competition will be. You can also post in the threads we create for each round to discuss who you think will win.

Every day after the event we will look through the posts and if you selected the right winner, you will be put into a drawing where you can win 50,000 gold.

Hope that explains things!
User Image

Wow, that just killed any reason to take part in all of this cat_xp
Would have been better to have received several items, or one multi-pose item, containing references to the events (and winners of said events), IMHO cat_neutral
Meh... I should have suspected this from the beginning... cat_sad

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
woot woot....

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Do not try to understand the ways of Gaia Online...it confuses you in ways that are illegal is twelve different states ;D I didn't even know there was an event...And what's with (WHAT TIME IS IT???) ADVENTURE TIME!!! I noticed all their stuff in Carl's shop and I was like, shouldnt this be in the Marketplace...? I don't even watch the show but dude it's fun to keep asking people WHAT TIME IS IT??? But seriously--no one knows what's happening.
Swords are just for adventure time - you get a background after collecting all 5. Fun. if you want them you'll get all 5 swords in about 10 minutes by posting in the ADVENTURE TIME forum.

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND ANY SWORDS!!!!! scream

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
have this ended already?

Quick Reply