Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

izzie028
ohhhh.. i got a sword here..... xp
As did I biggrin

Shy Protagonist

Saw the movie today! Loved it!!
We have lots of movie tie-ins on Gaia. Would've been neat to have Hunger Games but guess they didn't need more hype...
Moi! That would be EPIC!! heart the Hunger games cant wait to see the movie!

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
T4NGO
PertoShiri
T4NGO
PertoShiri
Caghyre
What's Hunger Games?
the new twilight-a book turned movie everyone is talking about
let me know when some1 tells you, cuz idk 2

New twilight? So... there's a naked sparkly man and a shirtless dog person? :O

read again, im talking about how its popular, is a book, and is being mad into a movie

So... it's gonna be something that only preps and pop music loving schoolgirls will enjoy that everyone else will probably hate on and attempt to relate it to older movies with similar characters?

possibly, but i didnt say who it would be popular amoung
i only said that it would be popular
and not only do preps and pop followers love twilight, , are you narrowminded and nieve or just looking for someone to mess with?

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
LuvlessAdmirer
T4NGO
PertoShiri
T4NGO
PertoShiri
Caghyre
What's Hunger Games?

read again, im talking about how its popular, is a book, and is being mad into a movie

So... it's gonna be something that only preps and pop music loving schoolgirls will enjoy that everyone else will probably hate on and attempt to relate it to older movies with similar characters?

|D I like you.

You're completely dizzy in the noodle if you try comparing it to Twilight. >.> NEVER judge a book on it's fanbase. :I Heresay is often wrong. Read it for yourself, all the way through, and THEN judge it. :3 It's very serious and awesome and just so darn filled with death. I love it.

THANK YOU

although i dont remember it being that much death
over all four, it was only a handfull, if you count the living dead as more living than dead (and the crowd of newbloods in victorias army as one)

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
LuvlessAdmirer
Belethiel
Caghyre
PertoShiri
Caghyre
What's Hunger Games?
Oh okay, I think I might've heard of the movie...

... It is nothing like Twilight at all. .___. There's a love triangle, but that's it. And that isn't even the center of the story. Only the media wants it to be the next Twilight. Believe me, I hate everything about Twilight, but I love this trilogy. It's a much better story and the author isn't an idiot.

I'm so glad someone else thinks so too. ;u; I'm sooo happy there are people like you out there. The series should be celebrated, but not compared and treated like Twilight.
please read the rest of the thread, i wasnt comparing plots, only popularity, how its a book, and how its a movie

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Fleecette
Eh, I don't think there's need for another mainstream movie to come into Gaia. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE Hunger Games but I don't think there's any more space for it.
why do you think that?
I saw the movie today it was SO AWESOME biggrin And when Rue died, it like, showed you Rue's perspective of Dying and her vision blurring and fading to light and blurred images of Katniss crying and singing The Hanging Tree and the actors and actresses were perfect it was just amazing it did the book justice very well can'r wait until they make a movie of Catching Fire biggrin

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PertoShiri
T4NGO
PertoShiri
T4NGO
PertoShiri
Caghyre
What's Hunger Games?

and not only do preps and pop followers love twilight, , are you narrowminded and nieve or just looking for someone to mess with?

Can it be both? biggrin
Where I live only the giggling annoying schoolgirls like Trilogies that star characters with unimaginable traits that aren't described in past characters of that species or race.

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
T4NGO
PertoShiri
T4NGO
PertoShiri
T4NGO

Can it be both? biggrin
Where I live only the giggling annoying schoolgirls like Trilogies that star characters with unimaginable traits that aren't described in past characters of that species or race.

lol, it can b both
sorry i didnt pick up on that, im not good with certain things, like sarcasm, and it doesnt help that i coudnt c u

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LuvlessAdmirer
T4NGO
LuvlessAdmirer
T4NGO
LuvlessAdmirer
|D I like you.

Sorry I'm only into girl girls. lol
.....Girl girls? How am I not a girl? .n.

It was a joke, have you seen the movie Eurotrip?
Actually, I haven't. XD

Well in this scene this guy has a friend who is just like "one of the guys" but he's slowly showing more and more of his attraction to her so he covers it up by making jokes that he believes to be half insulting but at the same time half complimenting. xP

Codebreaking Raider

5,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Gaian 50
T4NGO
LuvlessAdmirer
T4NGO
LuvlessAdmirer
T4NGO
LuvlessAdmirer
|D I like you.

Sorry I'm only into girl girls. lol
.....Girl girls? How am I not a girl? .n.

It was a joke, have you seen the movie Eurotrip?
Actually, I haven't. XD

Well in this scene this guy has a friend who is just like "one of the guys" but he's slowly showing more and more of his attraction to her so he covers it up by making jokes that he believes to be half insulting but at the same time half complimenting. xP
O: I see now! biggrin

Sugary Fairy

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
GO HUNGER GAMES!!!!! I LOVE the books! HI! SORRY FOR MY YELLING! I"LL BE QUIET NOW! Okay, yeah, Hunger Games should play some part in Gaia, like the Adventure Time junk.

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I agree maybe see towns turned into something like the Cornicopa with the differen't tributes hiding around towns. Maybe even some items they use ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff