Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Okay. So I'm really into good stories and I'm writing a book and was wondering if you had any good ideas or scenes or stories that could be added (I'll give you credit if I love it). Also, a decent gaia gold prize and some items that are rare that I may have more than one of. **pinky swear.

So the book is about a girl who hates her life and is suicidal and bullied. But she meets a boy who she loves. Sadly, he dies in a car wreck and she is left with nothing. Her family hates her but they think she's fine. She's hidden all her sadness. One say she starts singing a beautiful song and begins to dream of what it would be like if she was normal, etc...that's all I got so far, but I figured with that you guys could help make new stories and stuff.

I'll tell you more about the characters:

Skylar:
Female, 14, loves to read and draw. Cut's herself, her twin brother died in a fire. She comes from a catholic family and has 1 sister and one brother.

Gabe: Male, 16, in love with Skylar...but she doesn't know it yet. He also cuts. His mother abandoned him when he was 4 and is living in an orphanage still

Cross: the boy she loves, who died in a wreck. He was 15 and his parents were alcoholics. and he smoked weed so he was constantly high.

Okay..I think that's all you need to know (: come on Gaia, help me out here! yum_burger

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
guess thats all

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
AerialSpace
guess thats all

what?