Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ok my contest is this. there is a prize involved because i need to get rid of it somehow. Ok its this simple. Write a story or a scene relating to my charater and yours. It can be anything. The winners will be posted on my page and given the yuki otoko!!! writers can begin when ready artists have plenty of time as well. MAY THE BEST POINT WINNN

My name is Enzerubebii
I am a human wiccan but also half demon
I am 21 yrs young but to many i sound and act 12 various times
I am a freshmen studying art
Personality? im a sweet person with bipolar disorder. im extremely sensitive when people criticize me about my work being ugly which caused some detentions.other then that im protective about my friends scared of needles,thunderstorms and my father.
Likes Cooking, Music. art
Dislikes Bugs, mean people, idiots (you know who you are)
Family Only her mom because her father disowned her and her brother.

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Persons can create th-their own contests?

Wh-what is the deadline?

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
my last one was supposed to end the month but nobody replied to it. so ill give it 3 to 4 weeks

Salty Wench

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What exactly would the prize be?

Undora Spell's Waifu

Dangerous Sweetheart

14,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Magical Girl 50
We met, people were mean to us, we got drunk and trashed half the town.

The end.

Kidding of course, I haven't written anything in a long time. Excuse that brainfart.
I'm with Golly on this, what would the prize be anyway? sweatdrop

Undora Spell's Waifu

Dangerous Sweetheart

14,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Magical Girl 50
well crap I feel stupid, I had to re-read your first post. :'D

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image this is the prize hehe

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
this is my is my 1st contest so cut me some slack here hehe ^_^; ill fix it anyway i can.

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sadly no... please dont be angry

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
enzerubebii98255
uhg, i hate these sorts of changes, where i have to use pre made characters.
challenge not accepted
the real reason im bothering to post
this is kinda the wrong form for this sort of thing

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
TokoPetit
Persons can create th-their own contests?

Wh-what is the deadline?
yes, yes they can
trouble is not a lot of ppl are interested in working 2 earn something, so a successful contest is difficult 2 start and finish

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I don’t really feel like writing a proper story, so here’s just my idea, quote me if they qualify. if they don’t, others are more than welcome to take them as they please
=I get up early this morning like I always do and go around town doing errands like I always do.
=I go to a café for breakfast, a knick knack gift shop, two farmers market, and a major market like Wal-Mart, Kmart, ect
=along the way we keep running into each other.
=at lunch time I walk into the same restaurant you are at and invite myself to sit with you
=we talk and eat and have a “grand old time”
=discover the reason for this strange day is because she normally does all this in the afternoon, but has joined a class (zumba/yoga/palaties/something) so she had to shift her schedule
=we make plans to hang out later
=meet up at place, both of us waiting on a friend. I’m waiting on a girlfriend (lesbian or not, in this strain-not) and you are waiting on your boyfriend. We are at club/bar/restaurant/mall/movie (this strain- club)
=my girl cancels last minute, your boy is late
=while we wait, we talk about him, he sounds like my boyfriend but I keep that to myself
=he shows up 15 minutes late, has that *oh poop* look on his face
=we mingle and drink, I’m extremely passive aggressive towards him
=he goes to the restroom, you ask me why I’m being to mean
=I tell you that he is my boyfriend to, but to play dumb because I have a revenge plan
=you go to the restroom to collect yourself, come out fresh and clean, like there was nothing wrong., then you start shooting drinks like a pro and dancing with everyone
=I know how you are about hangovers, so I hail a taxi and get us all home.
= you spend the night at my house on my couch and when your head stops pounding enough to listen to me whisper, we start collaborating on a plan to get back at him
=your ideas are weak at first, like worms in his coffee and ranting on facebook, YouTube, and all other social media networks, then you escalate to things like ransacking his house, driving his car n a high-speed cop chase, and you were a little morbid for a few minutes, thinking about putting dead cats in his walls and floors, smearing their blood and bowls over everything in the house, and some more occult/dark magic type of things
=I take in all of your ideas and write them down, planning to use all or most, then try to calm you down.
*view of the story now switches to the cheater and we witness everything as he experiences them
=you play as the inside girl, doing the small, childish things that make him mad,
Burn his books
Put hair remover in his shampoo
Coat his razor in a solution so his skin will burn when he shaves
Cover the towels and his clothing in itching powder
Lice in his hair, top and bottom bush
Cheat on him when it seems like he’s about had enough, and make sure to get caught
Make him so mad that he lays a hand on you, make sure you are in the kitchen, wait till he has done sufficient damage that it will hold up in court that it was out of self defense, and castrate him. Nearly, not completely
=move on to the next step
=buy a ticket to a place at least a day’s trip away and send someone that looks just like you on it, tell them to disappear when they get to the destination
=after arrival of your “alibi” start, psycho ex routine.
=first, a guilt trip
Poison his food so that he is drugged and hallucinating.
Start popping up all ninja out of nowhere with me and other girlfriends he has cheated on
Convince him he is dead and in the devil’s domain
Mentally torture him all night long
Tattoo occult things on his arms, and mean English things on his chest, henna or perminate. (Use your imagination, I don’t curse)
Strip him nude and deposit him, still intoxicated, on the lawn of a school/daycare
=give him a few days to suffer from his trauma and be convinced that he is crazy
=you are high off of the adrenalin from what we just did, but when you come back down, I have to convince you to continue
=next we tear up everything inside his house and lock a wild, hungry, rabid dog in his house
=after he recovers a little, we do her idea with the cats, only just a single, half of a dead cat for some odor, then pump it up, more cats each day. Day nine/when ever there is enough bowls/when he calls to get rib of the stink- we smear the kitty innards over everything
=ERROR-someone sees me walking out of his house and suspects that I’m not a mistress
When the police come in to investigate, Nosy Neighbor rats me out
=now I’m the one who wants out and you are trying to convince me to stay in it
=I refuse and it would seem this that ordeal has made you grow a set, because you pull out a gun and say there is only one way out
=I come up with the next plan
=this plan is rigged to get you caught, be that isn’t revealed until the end of the story
=in this part, Cheater is abducted, tortured, and left strained in the middle of no where, when I just so happen to know that a couple of police should be running through on patrol
=things do not go according to my plan
=after he is caught, he manages to get unbound, strangles me until I pass out, and hijacks the car, making you drive some secluded place.
=Cheater ties you up and makes you watch him rape me, then kills me and feeds you my fingers
=he is about to rape you to, but stop s to take a leak, does it on my body
= while he is distracted, you squirm your bound body over to the wall, where there is a low hook on the wall.
= you are too weak to stand on your own, so you taunt him, he grabs you by your neck and pushes you up against the wall
=the ropes around you grab on the hook, but now you are just stuck.
=he has his way with you and leaves you there to die, like he heard you were going to do with him

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
=the ropes around you grab on the hook, but now you are just stuck.
=he has his way with you and leaves you there to die, like he heard you were going to do with him
=you vomit up my fingers and the retching of your body loosens the hook that was fastened to the rotting wall
=you fall in your vomit
=there is a pain in your leg, it seems you might have landed on something,
= you wiggle your way out through the hole you created, and out onto the road, then down it, hoping to run into someone.
=no one comes, your leg is swollen and possibly infected, and your skin is almost like hamburger meat (raw) from all that wriggling, the trip back to town take three days
=you take some time off to tend to your tender body
=when you are healed enough to handle another encounter, you place a tracker/bug/mic/wire tap on cheater and report the murder of me
= when the murder makes headlines you personally put a (news) paper at Cheaters front step and several in his house. You also fill his house with a hallucinogenic gas and wait for him to appear to have the symptoms of hallucinations (paranoia, fear, shouting and flinching at nothing, and whatever else there maybe)
= you appear to him again, gag him, and torture him right there and then, all the while doing that “bleeding heart” “pity me” thing
= you hear sirens coming and think nothing of them until you hear those words “we have the house surrounded, come out with your hands up”
=you walk out the door, but the gas has gotten to you and you try to run
=an officer shoots, you fall
+if this were a movie~ the camera closes in on your face, a final tear drop falls , your head is laying on the ground, and there is a word stuck on your lips, could be anything form God/Lord, to my name, to Cheater’s name, maybe the word “No,” etcetera, etcetera

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff