Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
reading back, i realize that i neglected serveral aspects of Enzerubebii personality that would have had great additions to the story. sorru bout that

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Its ok and since aprril fools day is over its tile for my mailbox to be swarmed if not this fourm. I decided to give an extra week for anyone with issues with their computer not obeying them. I will not be the only one judgeing(my mom says hi btw) so i hope you did your best.

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PertoShiri
=the ropes around you grab on the hook, but now you are just stuck.
=he has his way with you and leaves you there to die, like he heard you were going to do with him
=you vomit up my fingers and the retching of your body loosens the hook that was fastened to the rotting wall
=you fall in your vomit
=there is a pain in your leg, it seems you might have landed on something,
= you wiggle your way out through the hole you created, and out onto the road, then down it, hoping to run into someone.
=no one comes, your leg is swollen and possibly infected, and your skin is almost like hamburger meat (raw) from all that wriggling, the trip back to town take three days
=you take some time off to tend to your tender body
=when you are healed enough to handle another encounter, you place a tracker/bug/mic/wire tap on cheater and report the murder of me
= when the murder makes headlines you personally put a (news) paper at Cheaters front step and several in his house. You also fill his house with a hallucinogenic gas and wait for him to appear to have the symptoms of hallucinations (paranoia, fear, shouting and flinching at nothing, and whatever else there maybe)
= you appear to him again, gag him, and torture him right there and then, all the while doing that “bleeding heart” “pity me” thing
= you hear sirens coming and think nothing of them until you hear those words “we have the house surrounded, come out with your hands up”
=you walk out the door, but the gas has gotten to you and you try to run
=an officer shoots, you fall
+if this were a movie~ the camera closes in on your face, a final tear drop falls , your head is laying on the ground, and there is a word stuck on your lips, could be anything form God/Lord, to my name, to Cheater’s name, maybe the word “No,” etcetera, etcetera
this is really good have you ever thought of script writing?

Obsessive Player

In a magical land far away, there lived a dragon who fell in love with a lovely human woman. He was faced with a dilema because he knew not how to win her favor and love. First he went to Hades seeking the aide of a demon, who gave him the ability to shape shift into human form, only for her eyes. But, in return the Demon required that the Dragon must disown any offspring of the union. And, so, with a heavy heart, this bargain was struck by the Dragon. Next, as he flew over the land he saw a wiccan in the forest. He swept down and bowed down low to her.As she saw there was agreatest sadness in the beast, she touched him lightly and sensed that he sought the love of a special one. She congered a spell upon him, granting that he would win the heart of his chosen one (not knowingthe one he longed for was human). With a sly smile the dragon bowed to her again and soared into the sky!
After many years of happiness and joy, the dragon and his wife had beget two children. The family played together, and while the dragon taught his son about courage and bravery, the human mother taught her daughter the arts of music, cuisine,and wonderful art.
Then, came the dreadful day when the demon appeared behind a tree by the gate to the family's yard. He demanded payment on the contract. The dragon must disown his children. No matter what the dragon offered, there was to be no deal. Only the original agreement could satisfy the debt owed in Hades.
To be continued!

Obsessive Player

For weeks the Dragon tried to see a way out!! There was none. (You see the demon knew when he struck the original deal, that he was creating future suffering for many humans -- THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!)
And so, the dragon complied.All the while he tried to hide his secret, so he would truly take responsiblity for what he had done. However, as he returned to his true nature, a strange thing happened. His young daughter was sensitive to the forces which created the union of her parents, as well as, lived deep within her. She grew and knew she was half demon and half wiccan. (Because she is a human child in appearance, this is known as a bi-polar disorder). What if she could reveal it for all the world to know! Yet, she has found the perfect way to share her uniqueness. She is a stusent in art. Through whatever medium she chooses, she will always be able to share the beauty of life as she sees in within her soul.

Enjoy your story!!

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
IslandGinger50
In a magical land far away, there lived a dragon who fell in love with a lovely human woman. He was faced with a dilema because he knew not how to win her favor and love. First he went to Hades seeking the aide of a demon, who gave him the ability to shape shift into human form, only for her eyes. But, in return the Demon required that the Dragon must disown any offspring of the union. And, so, with a heavy heart, this bargain was struck by the Dragon. Next, as he flew over the land he saw a wiccan in the forest. He swept down and bowed down low to her.As she saw there was agreatest sadness in the beast, she touched him lightly and sensed that he sought the love of a special one. She congered a spell upon him, granting that he would win the heart of his chosen one (not knowingthe one he longed for was human). With a sly smile the dragon bowed to her again and soared into the sky!
After many years of happiness and joy, the dragon and his wife had beget two children. The family played together, and while the dragon taught his son about courage and bravery, the human mother taught her daughter the arts of music, cuisine,and wonderful art.
Then, came the dreadful day when the demon appeared behind a tree by the gate to the family's yard. He demanded payment on the contract. The dragon must disown his children. No matter what the dragon offered, there was to be no deal. Only the original agreement could satisfy the debt owed in Hades.
To be continued!
(both qualify and im not picking favorites but he used one of my favorite Greek gods..1. Ares 2. Hades but the revenge against the boyfriend one was also really good love the backstabbing scenes. hehe)

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
enzerubebii98255
this is really good have you ever thought of script writing?
i hate doing dialouge, so that wouldnt work 2 well, but thank you smile
is it ok if i repost an editd version?

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
yes you may. but only ounce so make it count

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ok since their are no more entrys ill announce the Winner when im out of my blasted job.. -,- i really semi hate this job.

Feline Vampire

I just may enter.....I have a hippie OC that would work.
enzerubebii98255
my last one was supposed to end the month but nobody replied to it. so ill give it 3 to 4 weeks
OTAY

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ok ill let that one slide but that is it since thiers no artists and a hell of alot of writers hehe. Ok im giving the last minute ones one chance to blow meh brains if not *shows envelope* im announcing the winner

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
So this friendly little wiccan came up to me today. She was awesome! We sat and talked about her work, which is beautiful. then she said her name was Enzerubebii. (I love that name!) and we talked about her schoolwork and basically hung out like the whole day (: Then she told me she loves cooking. Well, I SUCK at cooking. Haha, so that didn't really get anywhere. We went to Narnia and defeated everybody and took over. Then Enzerubebii made me food and we were like, best friends!! If her father starts anything I'll kill him. Jussayin'.

-WolfStorm
(a.k.a. ScizzorHandz)

~Not my best but I tried

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out