<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 >

I Don't Like It!

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
carbonphyber
Floating Footer theme
If you hadn't noticed, the town and time of day of the page you are on can change the look of the "floating footer". Now, Gaia will periodically change the theme of the graphics (for seasons of the year, events, etc.) Right now, you will get snow-covered ground and a snowman.

Notes:
  • Remember that most Gaia Labs features are opt-in so you will have to activate the footer theme from the Gaia Labs page.
  • The "floating footer" requires that you are logged in and is optional depending on your Account Settings.
  • To be able to see the new theme, your "Footer Display:" settings (on Account Settings) will have to be set to "yes" and your footer will have to be expanded (click on the leftmost arrow on the footer to toggle the expand/collapse state).
this sounds cool but do u think people will get into theme ?

Generous Entrepreneur

7,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Why dont you put on Halloween theme insteand? We need one of those to get inoto the frightening spirit

Greedy Lover

It is out of place...
I mean, it is just standing there and doing nothing...

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
itz kinda cool

Sparkly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
could do with shifting xp
radioactive alchemist
The idea is cute, but having the snowman stick up like that so far is more than just a little annoying. However, I always keep my footer collapsed, so...

1,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Snow man to big
Ratt Scabies
The footer itself is cute, but the snow, man
sticks out too much and looks choppy.
â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„
User Image

I agree that it's cute, and looks choppy.
It's a neat idea though, and thanks for all the efforts the Gaia team puts into making the site attractive and fun. I always enjoy the graphics, and think how nice it looks.
The snowman does (sometimes, not all the time) get in the way, and blocks being able to click on something (like a Quote button), or being able to view the list of items recently posted for sale in the marketplace.
How about cleaning up the image (smoothing the edges) and moving it over to the right, near the Outfits section ?
The size of the snowman doesn't particularly cause it to be in the way. A different placement would solve that issue.
Thanks smile

Dangerous Detective

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like it, but we should be able to choose from other characters, like Gaia NPCs razz

I'd like to have Moira or Vanessa on the footer lol
biggrin i like candy

Questionable Genius

While I do like the idea of a thematic change, and I do find Monsieur Snowman to be kind of cute, he is unfortunately much to tall. Tall to the point of being awkward and completely in the way. It would be very nice to have the option to either re-size him to a more comfortable height and the ability to move him about on the footer bar to locate a more comfortable area for him to reside, or to be able to keep the snowy scene and turn off Monsieur Snowman altogether. Hmmm, maybe you could have choices available at some far off date - like instead of just snowmen, bells, balls, trees, stars, trees, snowbunnies, snowfoxes, egrets, ect. and so forth.

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
Either make the snowman smaller or move it to the header and maybe just have a line of snow piled up on the footer like on a roof?

8,350 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Is there any way you can move the snowman? He's not in a good position and blocks the screen. Can't he be moved off to the side?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff