<3 </3

Like the new links?

Yes! 1 100.0% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]
This poll closed on February 27, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

Lonely Phantom

I don't know what's happened with the menus lately, but they aren't whole. I don't know if this is because of a change in the site or something, but it's sort of ugly and should be fixed.

6,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I really do love this feature. It's nice to have trade, fishing, and a lot of those other classic menu options listed on the menu once again. Trade is pretty important anyways, I actually had a hard time figuring out how to do that again since the option wasn't as easy to come across as it was in the old days. Whoever made this minor, albeit great improvement deserves a pat on the back. *pat*

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and the journal too! I know so many people like using other blogs and whatnot for their daily rantings, but when I just wanna talk about Gaia I go to my Gaia Journal!

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
stare Navigation menu now looks EXACTLY as it's supposed to with this feature. twisted

8,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
carbonphyber
PowerUser Menus:
We took away some key features from the main navigation menus a few months ago. This lab feature will make it easy for experienced users to find their way to deeper parts of the site.

This Lab feature allows you to restore those links:
Journals, Trade, Clans, My Posts, My Topics, My Subscribed Threads
Mods and above have a little something-something special.

I'll look into adding "Inventory" since more than 50% of responses so far have mentioned it.

Awesome, and thankyou.

Playful Guildswoman

I can't tell any difference whether or not I have this feature activated. Am I missing something?

Miss Perfection's Fangirl

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I've had this feature since it came out and it's great! Thanks guys!

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
This has been my favorite of the Gaia Labs features as it makes getting to those places that used to be on the menus by default easier to get to. I don't want to imagine navigating Gaia without it.

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thanks for the choice of putting them back :3
I missed my trade and clans so much and it was much harder to navigate when half of the perdy buttons were gone, its much better now. My navigation bar finally feals complete I hated it when they went missing.
my fishing is back and works but its ubber laggy please look in to this.

Dapper Dabbler

I had NO idea this existed until about 10 minutes ago! :/
I wish there were some sort notification of new things in Gaia Labs? I feel like maybe I'd have remembered hearing about it ...

ANYWAY!!
I haven't used it yet,
But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, regardless. TOTALLY wish I would have known about it from the start.
SO glad those missing links are here!!!

Do you receive any sort of direct feedback from the links themselves? or just from users? Like, what percentage of people have a. chosen to activate this feature and b. which parts of the feature they are using the post?

PS. Pleeease consider keeping this permanently! =)

In a relationship with Kuruk3986

Sparkly Genius

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
/does anyone know how you can get this lab
I love it. It is so much easier to navigate to various things now.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I didn't realize this existed until I was on a co-owned mule where a friend had set it up, and had it set up with the Inventory button under MyGaia and I was like "What is this!? Why don't I have it? It's so wonderfully convenient!" So I tracked it down today and added it.

Thank you so much.

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
meesa likey likey...................

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers