Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the only thing i want back is to know what my friends are doing, like the old footer, I'd like to know if their in a pm or in my gaia, something like that I want back please

9,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
I think it's good if you add the outfits/closet thingy to it and please give us different designs, the pale gray looks quite boring.
Like(ish):
-I think it will be nice, just I don't have a lot of friends online/that will probably use it at any given time.

Dislikes:
-I don't like the bar not being visible on profile page though.
-I also don't like how the chat doesn't make a notification sound when you're away from the window (like, say working on a word document or something else like that.) If that could be be toggled/enabled, that'd be nice.

Aged Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Invisible Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
      I don't know why, but it's not showing up for me. It could be because I have the old footer and can't see how to deactivated before activating this new one. It could be because I'm using the newest Firefox.

Just to note, the old footer disappears when I activate the new one.
✗ƊigitalƤupetrỵ

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I can't seem to get the new footer working either. I don't have any other footer related thing activated other than the "New footer" introduced today, yet on both Chrome & Firefox for Mac, it's not appearing. Please quote me if you have a solution ^^.

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

You are the best thing........

I really like it, but I would prefer it to have all the features of the old bar, along with the IM.

The Ads are distracting though. Maybe make an option to turn off ads ? Other then those things, I love it. =)

Edit: I've discovered a bug with the new footer. When I went to answer PMs, it would cover the space to write with emoticons.

......That has ever been Mine. <3 U Browfer !!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ok, an update i'm using Firefox 4 b8 and it still signs me out. I've cleared cache, reloaded firefox, tried running the browser with just one tab. It won't keep me logged in. And the "live updates" and "accounts" don't work, i click them, but get no response.
Zandykins

Do you have footer display enabled under your account preferences?

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
tybug0413
Zandykins

Do you have footer display enabled under your account preferences?

No I did not, thank you ^^, it works now smile . I thought that option was originally to remove all of the links at the bottom (About Us, etc...), but it wasn't, and apparently I forgot to unturn it off xP.

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
alien1001
TamberofMana
I like it, but maybe the ad in the left corner of it should go?

I think you can turn off ads by clicking the little 'i' on the right side of the ad section... if you can see what I mean?

Also I think you can turn off the sound by going to "? Friends Online" then the volume button next to the minimize on the top right of the pop-up.

Another (small) issue - quick links is covered up by the aquariums in other people's signatures. Maybe fix it so that it appears on top instead?

Does this only work if your friends are signed in on the meebo bar as well? That's probably why it isn't showing whether some friends are online - probably because they haven't activated the feature yet. It's like facebook, you can pretend you're actually offline... >XD. But I reckon this is kind of redundant because friends can see whether you're online by going to the my gaia page anyway.

i already had that enabled, but I still get the one one on the floater, oh well had my hopes up for a little bit, but hey, least i got something cool! 3nodding

Lonely Cat

10,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
you missed customize quick links

invisible ultra SHADOW 64's Significant Otter

Familiar Neko

I like the new footer, but I don't like how you go to another page on gaia and your chat history goes away and logs you off on chat. That needs to be fixed if possible. It is very frustrating when I'm doing something and talking to someone on chat, and their message go away without me seeing it.
Oh yeah for everyone who says their footer says that no one is on, it's because they need the new footer activated for you to see them and chat with them

Lonely Cat

10,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Can I Gaia IM via my IM client (Empathy/Pidgin)?
if so how?

Friendly Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I don't like. I can't edit my quick links and even if that was fixed I still don't think I like it. I don't like the fact that I can't see which of my friends are online unless they are logged into the chat like I can do with the current footer I also like the mail thing on the current footer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff