Welcome to Gaia! ::

tybug0413
Victorian Lily

Nope.. it's because of the floating footer. It doesn't agree with the tektek toolbar and the only way we've found to fix it so far is to either disable the footer or disable the tektek toolbar =
vιcтσяιαи ℓιℓч
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Oh...but I like both...I suppose I'll have to deactivate the floating footer for now. Please let me know when you fix the problem so I can use the footer again! Thank you for the help!
Victorian Lily

Hehe.. no problem. I just wish I was the one fixing it. =3

Invisible Sophomore

Everyone is talking About how awesome is it.
I wouldn't know.

How do you activate it? >_<

EDIT:
Got it sweatdrop
I love it ; -;

Conservative Dabbler

When I activate it, nothing happens, I just lose my old toolbar, and there's nothing else there.

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Panagrammic
-snip-
Uh, could you please add a noise when they reply? Because sometimes I'm in another tab waiting for them to reply but I can't tell if they reply so I forget to check and I get carried away :c

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
My only suggestion?

Color customizableization~

Yanno, giving us a few collor options other then white?
Ergates

Check here and see if footer display is set to yes.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I still cannot get this footer to work. Even after disabling adblock, I find that i'm able to interact with the ads, but am not able to see who is online, as i click it, and it does nothing. Same with the other things in that area. Firefox 4 b9 is my browser. I have tried removing gaia as an app-tab as well, and tried with just one tab only. I'm not getting anywhere.
Rya Dracosin

There's something about firefox 4 that the floating footer doesn't seem to like >.>;
~Do you have another browser that you can try?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
tybug0413
Rya Dracosin

There's something about firefox 4 that the floating footer doesn't seem to like >.>;
~Do you have another browser that you can try?

Oh, I thought others with firefox 4 had success with this bar, that's why I figured I'd mention it again. I do have other browsers, but as this would just be an added feature to my current browsing expirience, I would prefer not to use another. Thank you for your assistance. 3nodding

Chaolex's Waifu

Newbie Noob

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
Can you add the ablility to follow friends like the regular tool bar?

Conservative Dabbler

tybug0413
Ergates

Check here and see if footer display is set to yes.

Yes, it is. Nothing happening.

Desirable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
What's the significance in signing into facebook or meebo from it? I don't see how it's at all relevant...or maybe I'm just missing something.
Could someone explain please? D:
Ergates

What browser are you using?

Defiled Freedom

I think it's just so you're able to chat with people from those sites as well. *Points to the undertaker in your sig* Love it :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff