Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
got a new computer my meebo doesnt work damn -.- help me people

Pigyz_Sempai's Pardner

Fashionable Cat

I'm having a problem with mine, where I cannot acess my friends or anything like that becasuse of that stupid google thing!! its blocking the picture for me to click on to get to see who I can talk too.

I tried to deactivate it and it won't go away so I can't reset it or anything.
someone please tell me what the heck is going on with this footer, i really like it but that google is messing it up and i don't know how to fix it.
Come on gaia help me out!!!

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i accdenly logged out of meebo on gaia help meh please and i logged out of gaia and exit meh browser and i logged back into browser and logged into gaia still nothing wat i do emo wahmbulance sweatdrop

Versatile Hero

there's no floating footter in my acc D:
uhm can anyone help me my meebo doesnt wanna text ppl its not working i guess but my sisters works help anyone

Demonic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Streaker 200
MR_ZONE_4
i accdenly logged out of meebo on gaia help meh please and i logged out of gaia and exit meh browser and i logged back into browser and logged into gaia still nothing wat i do emo wahmbulance sweatdrop

Did anyone tell you how to get back on? Because the same thing is happening to me

Invisible Prophet

Is there any way to turn meebo off *permanently*? I hate having to do this every time I get on gaia. :l

I don't use it, I don't want it, and it's an annoyance. I recall gaia having a different toolbar in the past, is it impossible to go back to it (or go to gaia with out any toolbar at all)?

------
Edit: Turning it off in Labs does not have effect.
Please make an option to have it removed if bringing up the option for people to reach the old toolbar is too difficult.. :l

Rainbow Fairy

11,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
it doesn't work for me sad
I've tried logging out and back in again but it still doesn't work
can anyone help?

Gracious Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's a great toolbar.

My only issue is the rather annoying pop-up advertising box in the bottom left hand corner - it's very tedious and irritating when it pops up on EVERY page! sad
this new bar doesnt even show who out of your friends is online it wont let me go back to the old footer and i cant IM my friends! stare can ANYONE HELP??
I accidentally pressed hide and now I can't figure out how to get it back. I've tried everything.

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
The footer hasn't been showing up on my account for the last few days. I can still hear the notifications when I get messages from people, but I can't see the footer to check those messages, or even click them.

Mega Member

Clicked 'activate' and nothing changed...? Is this already a part of the site?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff