Welcome to Gaia! ::

panoptes

If you're talking about moderated in the sense of censoring words, I haven't found that they censor anything yet.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

tybug0413
panoptes

If you're talking about moderated in the sense of censoring words, I haven't found that they censor anything yet.
i edited my post to clarify
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
i turned it on but where do i find it?

If it isn't showing up for you, chances are that you haven't enabled it under the preferences section of your account. You can find it here under footer display.

panoptes

As far as I know, it isn't open to anyone other than friends, but if you ever find the need to report a friend, you can do so by right clicking on them in your friends list.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
tybug0413
xXX_ichigo_xXx09

If it isn't showing up for you, chances are that you haven't enabled it under the preferences section of your account. You can find it here under footer display.

panoptes

As far as I know, it isn't open to anyone other than friends, but if you ever find the need to report a friend, you can do so by right clicking on them in your friends list.

yes! thank you!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

tybug0413
xXX_ichigo_xXx09

panoptes

i pretty sure i specified that i'd like the report option if the chat was opened to non-friends

currently, if i want a friend to stop messaging me, i would just defriend them
panoptes

That's why I said I was pretty sure it wasn't open to anyone other than friends and offered a way to report someone if you ever had the need wink

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
It's nicer than the footer we have now, but I just wish the footer would go away altogether. It's so useless. =/
The Original Kikirini
It's nicer than the footer we have now, but I just wish the footer would go away altogether. It's so useless. =/

If you don't like the footer at all, you can turn it off in your account preferences >.>

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
tybug0413
The Original Kikirini

If you don't like the footer at all, you can turn it off in your account preferences >.>

Can I now? I wish I had known that when the damn thing first came out. *goes to turn it off*

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
i like the messaging but the adds get in the way and a better color choice would be nice <.< i would rather see the original remade with themes, messaging and the quick links on the toolbar instead of in a menu

Witty Autobiographer

cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

I now see the ads people were talking about; I didn't see them yesterday. Yeah, those are pretty annoying and I don't like how they stick up. They also push the buttons aside (in different lengths depending on the ad), which I don't like either. I like shortcuts to be in one spot, so I can access them without having to think about where it is this time.
Kill Hybrid

Minor note: the bland grey isn't visually appealing. Maybe an option to change colors or themes?
Definitely! 3nodding
a pot head
I'm liking it so far. surprised

EDIT: and I have a question now.

It says I have no friends online, is this because they haven't activated the footer?
Looks so. sad Happened to me too. exclaim

Newbie Noob

Ii majorly dislike this D;
          i normally love most things on the lab.
          bah, well, i'll just have it not activated then.
          x

Otto_Kozan's Waifu

Married Gaian

9,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
why call it a floating footer when it doesn't float....
Isabella_Rikua_McIntyre
why call it a floating footer when it doesn't float....

Usually footers refer to the bit at the bottom of the page. Since this doesn't stay anchored to the bottom of the page, rather scrolls up when you do and scrolls down when you do, that's what makes it a "floating" footer. At least, that's what I believe the reason for it is. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff