Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
When the add comes up on the bar, the other buttons get squashed and they overlap.
If the ad wasn't there, this would be an improvement.
I might actually use this with my Facebook, but this thing loads pretty slow, and the ads often overlap whatever I'm looking at.
I do like the Quick links, but other than that, just let us keep what we have.
I think I'm cool with the old one. :/
FEEDBACK: I really don't think that not allowing us to right-click on the Quick links, will get us anywhere. It's really annoying. I can't open a link from Quick links in a new window...VERY ANNOYING
+ I think it makes whole Gaia loads slower. So I would love to turn it off. I only use quick links AND I can't use them anymore now

Dapper Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
just some feedback when i have more than 1 im open the footer hides the others for soem amount of time its annoying
1. I really hate the msn advertisement - I would disable this toolbar for that alone

2. All of the functions are glitchy

3. Quick Links doesn't work at all

4. I don't know what the share page thing is and I don't really care because I'm not going to use it

5. I don't care anything about IMing friends on gaia. I already have aim.

6. All of the functions on this toolbar that I would actually use are available on the My Gaia dropdown list if you activate the power user option in the labs. And I don't have to wait as long for it to load.

CONCLUSION: This toolbar, just like the last, is useless to me.

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Fashionable Sophomore

6,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
its ok for me.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Yeah, mine is deactivated, and yet it's still showing... neutral

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
How can I deactivate this ******** toolbar?
It's screwing with my tektek autoformat and filling my page with emotes User Image

Demonic Donator

14,775 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Panagrammic
Updated 1/21:
Added Friends, Messages, and Outfits (if you have Outfits turned on in Labs).

Original:
While we removed the Gaia Instance Messenger feature due to low usage, a number of users were telling us that they still liked having the ability to message their friends -- they just wanted a much lighter weight interface.

Anyway, given that, we spent a little bit of time and decided to integrate the Meebo toolbar, which gives users a really lightweight chat widget.

If you turn on this lab, you are REPLACING the standard toolbar with the Meebo toolbar.

Some things that we still want to do:

- currently, you'll see your quick links but cannot edit them
- we'd like to add a "collapse toolbar" button.

Anything else we should add? Do you find this useful? Please try it out and let us know!

cool

Lady Vampire

16,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
dreaming rainbows
NO

Pollux Solum
1. I really hate the msn advertisement - I would disable this toolbar for that alone

2. All of the functions are glitchy

3. Quick Links doesn't work at all

4. I don't know what the share page thing is and I don't really care because I'm not going to use it

5. I don't care anything about IMing friends on gaia. I already have aim.

6. All of the functions on this toolbar that I would actually use are available on the My Gaia dropdown list if you activate the power user option in the labs. And I don't have to wait as long for it to load.

CONCLUSION: This toolbar, just like the last, is useless to me.

THESE. STOP IT GAIA. I LIKED MY QUICK LINKS. D:<
WE DON'T NEED A NEW TOOL BAR EVERY SIX MONTHS.
ALSO: Turning this BS off. I hope it disappears or I'll be pissed.
amicableAggressor
the advertisement is a turn-off, i subscribed to the monthly gold mainly for the option to remove advertisements from the site, and having one on the bar is awfully annoying and distracting when it contains movement.

Just get firefox+adblock. takes all ads off all pages forever.
      It automatically put it up for me today without me turning it on, and now I can't get rid of it. Its making my page loads SUPER slow, and I can't send PM's because my tektek toolbar apparently doesn't like the footer and so the emotes are going everywhere.
      cool idea though that i might use once the kinks get fixed.
It's cool you've made the chat lighter, but i would like you to add a button that will hide the bar. I don't like having it sticking out as it dose.. >v>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff