Welcome to Gaia! ::

I LOVE it BUT my status keeps getting erased but besides that its a GREAT idea heart

EDIT: Also, the toolbar shows that some of my friends are offline, when my gaia shows them online. I guess it only shows the people that have activated the toolbar?

Eloquent Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Depends on Meebo.

Reloads when you reload the page. Which is EXTREMELY ANNOYING when you're chatting. The person goes offline, then goes back online again. And your chat log is erased.

ADVERTISEMENTS. YEAH, BUT NO THANKS.

After I found out that the ads stay there even when you switch pages (but instant messaging doesnt? what the ********?) and you can't get rid of it, I uninstalled it.

:l
This is great, I'll definitely be using this

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I like it but I'd miss the outfits button, is there any way this could be added to this toolbar?

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think it is great. But what about something to message people, who aren't your friends? Unless they're blocked or something.

Romantic Entrepreneur

10,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
awesome, love this but the advertisement is freakin annoying EXPECIALLY SINCE ITS MOVING

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tropicalkiwi1104
awesome, love this but the advertisement is freakin annoying EXPECIALLY SINCE ITS MOVING
Don't deactivate your adverts. You can by buying something worth 249gc or more in the cash shop, in your settings. But don't. You get Gaia Adverts, and they do the exact same thing. Move when you scroll over forums | world | games etc...

And I can't delete what I type either now. Which is weird. I can only delete it by highlighting and right-clicking. Yay, glitches. scream And I have a black-bar. I didn't know it could be white black white. Yay. ._.
Bobby Dillon

And I can't delete what I type either now. Which is weird. I can only delete it by highlighting and right-clicking. Yay, glitches. scream And I have a black-bar. I didn't know it could be white black white. Yay. ._.

What browser are you using?

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
tybug0413
Bobby Dillon

Chrome. And it has only started to happen in the last 10minutes.
Bobby Dillon
tybug0413
Bobby Dillon

Chrome. And it has only started to happen in the last 10minutes.

Try closing out of google chrome completely, then reopening it.
~I get that problem a lot after extended use and that usually fixes it.

Romantic Entrepreneur

10,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Bobby Dillon
Tropicalkiwi1104
Don't deactivate your adverts. You can by buying something worth 249gc or more in the cash shop, in your settings. But don't. You get Gaia Adverts, and they do the exact same thing. Move when you scroll over forums | world | games etc...

you can? how can you change it like the colors and i have no idea what you mean by gaia adverts..

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I think I'd prefer having our old IM system back.. I'm on Firefox 4, and it doesn't work. it'll sign in but when I click on things such as the area that tells me "2 friends online" it doesn't actually DO anything

Fashionable Shapeshifter

giving this bar another go, now that i'm in a better mood about it

i must say i like the new bar design. it's much less intrusive visually and feels like its more a part of the forums. kudos on that

i do look forward to being able to collapse it though

the functionality i want to use the most is the chat function, which seems to work well enough. the ability to sign on to my other IM accounts is definitely cool, though i'm disappointed that MSN isn't among the choices. i don't use FB chat, MySpace IM, or Google Talk, so those options are worthless - but i get why they're there

as someone else mentioned, i'd like the ability to message people who aren't on my friendlist. i'm picky about who gets a blue name around here, so this limits how much i can use the chat function

i'd also like to inquire about a reviewable chat log. meebo has this for their own accounts through their own site, but for our gaia subaccounts i don't know how this can be done

also, are the chats moderated in any way? if messaging is open to more than just friends, i would like the ability to report abuses

Wheezing Lover

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
it worked fine, but the advertisements turned me off a bit. I know you can't get something for nothing, but still it's what made me remove the bar :>

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
i turned it on but where do i find it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers