Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Accumulator

17,490 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
MalachaiNazareth
I went to buy outfit slots and thought that 10K gold was a half way decent deal for a half a dozen slots; then I found out that was the price for each slot individually. gonk Not too cool. I don't want to sound unappreciative but let's be honest, that's a lot of gold just to save one outfit. I know that having 4 free ones to start with was actually pretty cool but having to pay so much more for so little? There could have been a better deal on them. Especially for people like me who put in the occasional cash 'donation'. Would have been much nicer if you gave out a slot for each dollar spent IRL. Or at least one per MC or some sort of deal of that nature. Could someone maybe think about that?

OOOhhhh Yeah!! I will second, third, and fourth THAT comment!!! I thought the very same thing when I went to buy more slots and was quite miffed! I do buy GC and support the site Very Well, but why does it seems that I have to sell my right arm and left leg to buy outfit slots? I have so much crap in my inventory that I would like to sell as outfits to starter Gaians at a very reasonable cost but I can't because I REFUSE to pay 10-20k for any more outfit slots! Besides that, you can only list 10 things for sale at a time on the Marketplace, so of course I'm gonna list my higher priced ones because I need the gold and I do A LOT of donating to Pete's dumpster. BTW, I do appreciate everything the Admins donate as well. Pete's the best...Next to Louie heart of course! Respectfully, Miss Karma
I think we shouldn't buy outfit slots! Us gaians spend gold/gaiacash on items for games like omgpop or our avatars, that we forget that we have to buy the slots! Frankly, I think we don't need them at all!

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
honistly i dont understand why you should have to buy them they should be free ensted of wasting money on more room for a outfit unless your a girl lol

Shy Exhibitionist

I want more than 20.
The price is fine.
DJPMDX305
Awsome this helps me alot twisted
Thank you for more space xp

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
smile blaugh

DansGirl12 rolled 20 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 2, 1, 3, 3, 2, 4, 3 Total: 45 (20-80)

Distinct Seeker

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
THESE SLOTS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. 10K FOR MORE SLOTS. THATS OUTRAGOUS.
LOWER YOUR PRICES AND I'LL BUY SOME...

Rainbow Consumer

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wel... i dont like the price.. but its sure is usefull

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I hate how I have to spend 10k,20k, etc FOR ONE ADDITIONAL SLOT. I love the slots, they make it easier for me to save things I really love but seriously... I am not going to dish out 10k each time I want a new slot.

3,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Shy Exhibitionist

The price for the outfit save slots in my opinion is fine for what you get.
Its comparable to other gaia "first few times are free functions"*.
*[for lack of a better term]

Some examples.
Name change. First 2 changes are free. 10,000 gold is compounded for every extra change after the first two..
Gender change. Two free changes then it is 50,000 gold each change after.
And so on~ hair, eyes, skin, fish for aquarium and cars for rally ~ just to name a random sampling.
A lot of things in gaia are free at first then cost gold to get more of after.

I am just happy that we can use in-game currency 0 platinum to buy the slots, and not real life money [gaia cash] for them.
hi.. i am deea.. smile

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hi biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ninja mrgreen cheese_whine wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff