Welcome to Gaia! ::

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
You want to fix the coding so that the Buy More and Help aren't overlapping each other?

Something like
<div id="bottom_right">
<div id="outfits_count">undefined/undefined Outfits | <a href="http://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694&task=knowledge&folderID=117" id="outfit_help" target="_blank">Help</a></div>
<br>
<a href="#" id="outfits_buy_more">Buy More</a>
</div>

Edit: That works better. >.> I was wondering why there were two Help things...

Invisible Pieslinger

the new slots are working for me now thatnk for fixing it but i didnt get the prevous one i bought during the glitch would it be possible for me to either get me gold back or the slots i prevously bought.

Altruistic Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Clorele
Qwit
I get this...not even an option for anything.

User Image
User Image

I'm getting the same problem.

User Image

♫ Merry Making – An Café ~

Same x__x

~ “When we stumble lets all share our pains and support each other together”. ♫

Clorele
Qwit
I get this...not even an option for anything.

User Image
User Image

I'm getting the same problem.

User Image
me too

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Owlie
AngieTheCrazy
I think it's cool and everything, But why 10,000gg? what about the new users that don't have that much gold...And not to mention that will hold up alot of quests for items people want...Maybe take it down a little like 1,000gg instead of the ten.

It's 10k because it's a gold sink. A gold sink takes money out of the economy and reduces inflation, which means everything gets cheaper. Not to mention you can make 10k in literally 5 minutes playing booty grab.

And i love that "take it down a little" to you means 1/10th of what it was. rolleyes

lol. Um thank you? Well in my family take it down a little can mean Make it free. I was also Just thinking about New People. I actually had no Idea that it would make things cheaper. I've sorta been under a rock for a couple of years.

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
millishandra
AngieTheCrazy
I think it's cool and everything, But why 10,000gg? what about the new users that don't have that much gold...And not to mention that will hold up alot of quests for items people want...Maybe take it down a little like 1,000gg instead of the ten.

think of it as a gold sink. newbies these day can get gold so easy and dont for get they do have four free slots. i assure you if some wants an item badly the outfits slots can wait, plus with having so many new slots come in new itmes will be needed.

Ahh. Ok, I'm well informed now.
dose the money go to u or gaia?

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
when i click on an outfit i saved that has some stuff that i dont anymore, i press ok to let me put it on and i dont see it appearing on my avatar! then when i click something that i do own all of it doesnt work so i reclick on change avatar and click on a saved avatar that i do have all the items of... and it works...

3,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
kool but a bit expensive
Nice... But it's a bit too expensive for some of us.

Invisible Pieslinger

AngieTheCrazy
millishandra
AngieTheCrazy

think of it as a gold sink. newbies these day can get gold so easy and dont for get they do have four free slots. i assure you if some wants an item badly the outfits slots can wait, plus with having so many new slots come in new itmes will be needed.

Ahh. Ok, I'm well informed now.

your welcome ^^

Invisible Pieslinger

disco_cat1
dose the money go to u or gaia?

its not money its your gold, which when you spend it, will be put toward a gold sink.

Hygienic Gekko

These violent delights have violent ends.

Love this - a feature users have requested since the outfits initially came out AND a gold sink.
Thanks for showing you listen.
Awesome work!

And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume.

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Thank you for this, Edy! User Image It's already come in handy for me. Free is always nice, but I think the price here is just right. It's high enough that it makes you consider whether you actually need that extra spot or not, but low enough that it's still affordable in today's Gaia economy.

And it's always cool to see a dev show immediate concern towards the people worried about the glitches in their creation, like you did with this in the BR&TS! heart User Image
idk if this is a good idea to purchase additional slots why cant gaia just make us have like six slots and be done with it i mean if you need to change outfits that much on gaia you must be bored

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff