Do you like it?

Yes 0.9167922821827 91.7% [ 3041 ]
No 0.083207717817305 8.3% [ 276 ]
Total Votes:[ 3317 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 > >>
Where is it? I activated it but I cannot find it anywhere D: Helllp

Phantom

awesome awesome awesome!
I love the Outfit Changer, it just needs to be easier to edit an already made outfit. Right now you have to equip that outfit, change what you want, delete the old one, and save a new one.
Woohoo! Sounds awsome! =DD

Playful Nerd

15,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
It works well and it is flawless. Good job! biggrin I didn't have any problem with going to the outfit changer before, so it does seem a bit superfluous.
I know its been around since late last year, but I gotta admit, it comes in handy when you want to change an outfit, or dont feel like re-equippin some things. Only thing I wonder about is are we gonna have more slots? I like 4 but I want more! xp Keep this outfit changer it works out, especially if you forgot an old avi that you dont use and would like to use it later on and be like,"hey, havent worn this in a while lemme put it on." 3nodding

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think its pretty handy but more slots for avis woul be more awesome
I love this feature. But I wish there were more slots for more outfits.
WTF. I cant find the app ANYWHERE. It said I activated it but I cant find it. Someone help me ;-;;;;

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I won't use it often, but it is a good idea that takes up some free space, and I might need to change my avi quikly so ya it's good.
i activated it where is it?

Rainbow Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now its easier for me to change my style as well as my theme in a quicker amount of time, and now my hard work won't go to waste and then me having to look through everything that i had on heart but i think that we should have more room than just 4 sweatdrop
It would also be nice if we could change our hair along with it with out having to go waste gold at Salon Durem just to buy hair that will go with each avi....
See this link, look how many people voted for this:
Hair Petition

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shy Shapeshifter

Awesomeness ^_^
Only thing I wish could be better would be that you could have more than just 4 outfits saved.
But other than that, great!

Eloquent Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like this idea a lot. It saves me the trouble have having to load up the My Avatar page and having to look through my outfits. 3nodding I do hope that in the future, you will add more slots for outfits. Buut...to be nit picky, I do not like the black border that goes around the outfit you select. :/ It's not appealing, plus it doesn't border the box, so it needs to have its dimensions adjusted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games