Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like it?

Yes 0.91236811254396 91.2% [ 3113 ]
No 0.087631887456038 8.8% [ 299 ]
Total Votes:[ 3412 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 > >>

It's good that they put it as a footer put when I open it the outfits aren't in the boxes. sad

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love it!! please keep this at Gaia!! whee

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Kaenai
this is fabulous! It will be even more handy when we can have more saved outfits; thank you for creating this! heart
fully agree~

Fluffy Ranger

i love this but it loads a little slow

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Needs some more Work, But GREAT Idea

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd prefer it if it didn't take up the whole page. Maybe a pop-up style window (in the style of the quick-links box), which showed one outfit at a time. You could scroll through them (next and previous buttons) and then hit save when you had chosen the outfit. This would fit the navigation style of Gaia better, that is, little "modules" popping up from navigation bars and footers.

Shameless Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't change my avatar as often as some but I think this is a great idea. There clearly are some issues such as load time and size on screen that need to be addressed.

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
by far my favorite add on but id still love to see ya'll double the amount of outfits u can save

Dangerous Loverboy

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't change a lot because most of the time I can't find the right combination. So this feature is awesoe and I love it to death so I won't have to remember what combination I liked the best.

But It would be nice to have a larger save inventory like about 15-20 avatar places that can be saved rather than just four. That would allow much veriation in style wear and allow people to have more room to pick and chose their best look.
i dont get how it works

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I love the outfit feature but it would be great if we could store more than 4 outfits.
This is a good option for people to have. The button is out of the way and easy to ignore if you don't like the feature, but in a convenient location for if you do want to change. It would be nice to have more wardrobe space though smile

Dedicated Vampire

They don't know you can't leave me ...

It's cute but with only four options to save I don't really use the outfit saver for outfits so much as bases. If there were options to save more than four outfits I may make use of this more, but I definitely wish to see this stay in the floating footer.
It was well done though, it really was but the work of a moment to change my avatar. I like it!

P.S. Speaking of outfits, I would also very much like to see an undo option in the avatar page. It is irritating when putting together complicated avatars and finding that one item removes several others and having to go back and re~equip them all again.

... They don't hear you singing to me.
I like this feature, but I wish I could save more than 4 styles. >.>

Versatile Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Great idea but i ran into a problem... it has the save button down so i tried to save my current outfit to later change it but nothing happened. Now my button is stuck and doesn't pop-up to show my other outfits available.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff