<3 </3

Do you like it?

Yes 0.20100755667506 20.1% [ 399 ]
No 0.36523929471033 36.5% [ 725 ]
Kinda 0.43375314861461 43.4% [ 861 ]
Total Votes:[ 1985 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 35 36 37 >

fabulous love it thx emotion_hug
twisted twisted twisted twisted evil evil cry cry razz razz razz mad mad mad lol lol lol cool cool cool question ? confused eek eek eek surprised surprised surprised sad sad sad sad wink wink wink wink wink whee whee whee whee whee xp xp xp xp xp heart heart heart heart sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop stressed stressed stressed scream scream gonk gonk blaugh blaugh 3nodding 3nodding xd xd stare stare crying crying redface redface smile smile biggrin biggrin rolleyes rolleyes exclaim exclaim question question idea idea arrow arrow neutral neutral mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl pirate pirate talk2hand talk2hand burning_eyes burning_eyes cheese_whine cheese_whine dramallama dramallama wahmbulance wahmbulance cheese_whine cheese_whine whee cool cool cool twisted twisted razz cool whee whee cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine burning_eyes burning_eyes arrow question exclaim xd blaugh burning_eyes talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand stressed blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Tirokio's Husband

Dedicated Poster

12,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It'd be nice to have the option somewhere to message someone. Maybe if you mouse over their head shot, get a list of options as well to better contact for RPs and such. Other than that, I really like it.

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
It's not exactly my cup of tea even though it's clearly easier to access.

Timid Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I'm not a huge fan. I think if there was like a side bar for forums, almost like facebook but not...

Wheezing Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hive Mind 200
I like the part where you don't have to look at all the signatures (but I think that's already a setting) and I don't like the emoticons being gone. It's weird just reading all the faces, especially when I'm not sure what face is meant by whatever the word replacement is.

Otherwise it's neat and tidy and the smaller avatars are fine.
Needing to get Beyond Black,it the last item i need to finish my dream avi ;D

Anyone willing to donate or help? :O

Partying Shopper

11,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Like it, but I like seeing full avatars, signatures, and the emoticons, other than all that it's pretty cool. :>

Quotable Shopper

8,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
I can't go without seeing the avatars, it's gaia's main purpose. Get rid of that, and it's just a forum.

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Forums Lite is a great feature.

I used it for a while, and currently am not using it, however I decided to turn off Signatures in my settings permanently for the huge amounts of time saved page loading.

Forums Lite extends this, making page loading almost instantaneous.

The thing that ultimately drives me away from the feature is the lack of a full avatar in instant view, but that's just down to preference.

If you want to read, post and reply to forums, but can't be doing with the loading times, either from an older machine or bulky webpages, this is a feature that will prove to be very useful.

Newbie Gawker

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Should be a separate option to enter forum lite or the regular forums. It should NOT be a complete replacement!
i like it
i just wanted the status right besides the person name
and also make the quick reply work...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out