No 0.36523929471033 36.5% [ 725 ]
Kinda 0.43375314861461 43.4% [ 861 ]
Total Votes:[ 1985 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
New! Labs feature Forums Lite will let you experience faster Forums. It's a new clean and uniform look with no signatures, aquariums, and no post actions. Try it out and let us know what you think.

Important Note: Forums Lite will not let you participate in Gaia Events, but you can always easily switch back to the regular Forums. It is an experiment, so it might be disabled from labs at any time.

Updates:
* quick reply button is working now
* subscribe/unsubscribe button is working now too
* when mousing over the head-shot, full avatar can be viewed

Saxy Coder

I like this! It makes things so much easier!
(I just miss seeing all of people's avis)

EDIT: 1st post! XD

Warning:
If you activate this, you will not be able to participate in many of the "battle" forum events, where certain buttons or titles appear beneath avatars.

Khaleesi

I like this alot! I don't know if I'll use it though, because I like seeing full avatars when I browse through.

Mega Nerd

i don't like it.
you NEED TO MAKE IT SO YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE AVATAR.
then i will like it~

EDIT: ALSO : i hate not being able to see the signatures D:
So No, i do not like it at all.

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
This is a good feature. It loads the forums much faster since signature are removed/avatars are only face shots.

But I'm used to seeing full avatars and signatures, so I think I'll be sticking to the original forums layout for now.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Its good. And its perfect for those who have a terrible connection or just want something easier if that person is on a smart phone.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I could get used to this, but, I think if you are eliminating the post styles, that should also eliminate the pics used in them. That still takes time loading them. I do agree that it is a bit faster in loading though.

Hilarious Phantom

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I really don't like this.
I like being able to see full avatars and signatures too much.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Could you put a menu bar somewhere with the online/offline status, view post history, etc? It's difficult to see who's online or offline with Forums Lite.

shrimp scampi v2's Datemate

Consumer

It's a pretty cool feature, may consider using it occasionally as my internet tends to have quite erratic speed issues.

My only issue is that when you click the arrow that'd usually bring up the "Quick Reply" feature, it instead brings up the page for the normal one.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hikaru Itomaru
I really don't like this.
I like being able to see full avatars and signatures too much.

this is only an option, though.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
FlyingPinkElefantSaysMeow
i don't like it.
then i will like it~

You know you don't have to use it, right? Besides, this version of the forums was intended for "people with lower bandwidth and/or phones and/or PS3 / DS / 3DS browsers". (source)

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
User Image
Sorry, but I don't think that I like it all that much. It's nice and all, but having no signature really kinda ruined it for me. Additionally, having a signature would be very useful since if you are a big Booty Grab fan [like me] you are used to clicking on the Glow insignia that is indicated. All in all, it's very nice looking, it's only the signature that is missing.

EDIT:
I know that this feature is for people with slow internet connection and iPhones, or any phone, but I was just stating my opinion.

"A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation's flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth."
Vroom!

I don't particular like the colors, though - like the fact that there's that blue gradient at the top of every post. It's not attractive.

Mega Nerd

Sakura Parfait
FlyingPinkElefantSaysMeow
i don't like it.
then i will like it~

You know you don't have to use it, right? Besides, this version of the forums was intended for "people with lower bandwidth and/or phones and/or PS3 / DS / 3DS browsers". (source)

oh of course, i was just pointing it out~ i didnt want gaia being like facebook and updating things when we dont like them you know? i just dont want them making it permanent is all~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff