Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which types of notifications would you like to see most?

Friend posts a forum topic 0.049833887043189 5.0% [ 210 ]
Friend updates avatar/profile 0.036544850498339 3.7% [ 154 ]
I get a pm from someone 0.25272899857617 25.3% [ 1065 ]
Friend logs into site 0.21120075937352 21.1% [ 890 ]
Someone replies to my topic 0.17940199335548 17.9% [ 756 ]
Someone quotes me in forums 0.17370669197912 17.4% [ 732 ]
these alerts are annoying, I don't need them 0.096582819174181 9.7% [ 407 ]
Total Votes:[ 4214 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 50 51 52 >

I like the idea. I have an app on my laptop (flip toast) that shows me all my stuff from facebook and I wonder if it's kinda like that.

Satiba rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 1 Total: 7 (3-24)

Distinct Member

eh i kinda like it too, caan be annoying but at the same time useful.... there should be a disable button in the this case whether or not to see it or not, hmmmm it seems to be popping up on the right hand side under my meebo window, so in the center screen, so i cant seem to see it, gets troublesome

btw i just wanna add.... the color options r awesome i loves em, i keep it blk all the time
Sexual Shenanigans
Best stalker tool ever.
4laugh

Yeah that emotion_awesome

Friendly Gawker

I like this feature, and with the possible new updates it sounds like it could become very useful.

When paired with the other 'gaia experiment' which centers the site the placement isn't odd or annoying, and I really like the fading. I'll definitely keep this activated. 3nodding

Shirtless Sophomore

I don't know about friends coming online.
Only thing I wouldn't want. That's a little stalkerish although I did add most people cause I like them but it's weird.
Aoko Rosetta
Someone replies to my topic is nice. It would be horrible to have lots of alerts. Like avi updates. so people update every 5 min @.@

Agreed.

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
okay the only thing annoying about this is that it keeps showing me i have a message from the same person and the same message even though i have already read it and deleted it so i dont know how you can fix that but that would be great and i would activate it once more.

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
good feature but glitchy
shows same notice several times long after the event (like my friend's avitar changing)

Familiar Lover

Sexual Shenanigans
Best stalker tool ever.
4laugh
arrow arrow heart heart whee whee idea

Tipsy Fatcat

There seems to be a glitch with this.

It feels the need to constantly remind me that a friend has made a new thread or updated their avatar, even if it happened over 6+ hours ago. This should be fixed so that the alert is only shown once.

Familiar Lover

emotion_awesome What a great feature!

I don't want the devel's to beat me to a quivering pulp for heaping one more "suggestion" upon them, but it would be cool if we could pick aquariums for glow notifications. *ducks*

Generous Phantom

alexbenjamen

What other events would you like to see?

I like the idea but honestly I don't care when someone changes their avi or posts in a thread that I'm not in. I would like more relevant info... like when someone quotes you, posts in one of your topics, trade request is received, market place item is sold, you get a message, etc... more things that are directly relevant to the user. The option to turn on and off what notifications you receive would be nice too

Devoted Lunatic

I used to like it. But I just now deactivated it because it was really annoying me with glitching and constantly re-posting the same alert ever minute or so. It does this constantly. Only every day it seems to find a new alert to get stuck on.
question question question question question question question idea idea idea idea idea idea idea i am so happy for someone to make this finally and when i saw this i was like finally they make it wahmbulance wink sad sad sad sad sad sad sad emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen scream scream scream scream scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff