Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which types of notifications would you like to see most?

Friend posts a forum topic 0.049833887043189 5.0% [ 210 ]
Friend updates avatar/profile 0.036544850498339 3.7% [ 154 ]
I get a pm from someone 0.25272899857617 25.3% [ 1065 ]
Friend logs into site 0.21120075937352 21.1% [ 890 ]
Someone replies to my topic 0.17940199335548 17.9% [ 756 ]
Someone quotes me in forums 0.17370669197912 17.4% [ 732 ]
these alerts are annoying, I don't need them 0.096582819174181 9.7% [ 407 ]
Total Votes:[ 4214 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51 52 >

8,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I love fading alerts! I find trying to keep up with people quoting me or replying to my topic a bit annoying without them as I have to keep page refreshing.

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
They are actuall pretty handy and cool, but after i get an alert i keeps poping up and i click on it, bu tthen i still keeps poping back up over and over, i just gets annoying after a while.
so i think you should just alert me maybe twice just in case i didnt read it at first..
but this i just my opinion and if you agree thank you but if you dont then at least i got to have a say in this topic/feedback

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like it.
But one day I got a message, I read it, and replied to it.
It still said that i had a new message every 5 seconds when there was nothing new there.
It's screwed up.
i'd like this feature much better if i had some control over what it will notify me about. i am not enjoying the popup every time my friend changes her avatar. i think ideally this would be synced to the "my notices" preferences, so we could choose what we think is important enough to need instant notification.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I really like this feature, however I'd like this feature to be expanded a bit more towards

replies on threads we created,

post tips (yes...seriously),

requests

....yeah that's all for now.

Rainbow Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
I would like to get instant notifications for:
Someone quotes me
Someone posts in one of my subscribed forums
Someone replies to me

thank you!

Feral Genius

Darikka
i'd like this feature much better if i had some control over what it will notify me about. i am not enjoying the popup every time my friend changes her avatar. i think ideally this would be synced to the "my notices" preferences, so we could choose what we think is important enough to need instant notification.

agreed.

Codebreaking Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
I already get notified about PMs in the header; having a pop-up alert as well is redundant. Also, whenever I log in, it takes several minutes to go through all the notifications made since my last visit. It slows my computer a bit to have 20 pop-up notices in a row. Would it be possible to have pop-up alerts only for thing that happen while you're logged in?

Prince Reddy's Partner

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Darikka

^ This.

I admit that some of these options are helpful, but I don't care if my friend just updated their avatar. I want the option to turn off useless things like that.

Invisible Phantom

20,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
it is okay. i think it needs a little work. it keeps on telling me the same thing over and over again when nothing has happened. and it does it every 5 seconds so i think it needs a tune up.
its inacurate and anoying and repeats way 2 much

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd like to alerts about my profile being commented on.

14,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is the feature still working?

It doesnt show me notifications anymore.

All it keeps saying is:

"Requested Range Not Satisfiable

None of the range-specifier values in the Range request-header field overlap the current extent of the selected resource.

Apache Server at www.gaiaonline.com Port 80"

Chatty Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
When you have a retard for a friend, like I do, who wants to update his avi every 30 seconds. These alerts will drive you up the wall. I spent 30mins trying to figure out where the gaia labs link was to turn it off. Itd be better if you could limit it to only certain updates, AND if you could move it cause where it pops up is annoying. RAWR. I'm not a happy gaian that was the most annoying thing I've ever been through.
I like having the notifications and everything, but I wish that we could be able to click a link on them to go see whatever we were notified of. I think that would make the notes a little more useful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff