Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which types of notifications would you like to see most?

Friend posts a forum topic 0.049833887043189 5.0% [ 210 ]
Friend updates avatar/profile 0.036544850498339 3.7% [ 154 ]
I get a pm from someone 0.25272899857617 25.3% [ 1065 ]
Friend logs into site 0.21120075937352 21.1% [ 890 ]
Someone replies to my topic 0.17940199335548 17.9% [ 756 ]
Someone quotes me in forums 0.17370669197912 17.4% [ 732 ]
these alerts are annoying, I don't need them 0.096582819174181 9.7% [ 407 ]
Total Votes:[ 4214 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I cant see it on my screen for some reason O.o

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
well i would like it!
when i get a pm i love knowing right away who its from! or better yet i don't have to keep the person waiting!

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I can see this being rather bothersome, especially with placement issues. Everyone's screen is different, so it will probably show up differently for everyone. I'm a fan of the old fashioned. Plus it would be rather distracting from what I'm doing.

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Well, I'm not sure wether this works yet or not, but I'll gladly love to have it anytime, so I'm activating it right away!

I'm a beta tester by heart, I get all of them the moment they come out, and even got some important FF add-ons not working because of i, but was never able to do any for gaia, so I'll activate this and see if some issues come up when it works.

I would agree on costumization. We have Feeds on the "my gaia" page, and those are costumizable because we don't want a bombardment of certain types of messages, it would make sense to be able to do that on these ones too.
PM's however, I find mandatory to be on myself.

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This is a great idea, but maybe if we could customize what kinds of pop-ups we get, just like we can do with the 'my gaia' page ...?

I don't know if someone's said it already, but I figured I might as well put it out there ...

I love knowing when I get a pm, but I know a few people who sometimes seem to slightly alter their avi every five minutes for about half an hour. If I were to get a miniature pop up every five minutes telling me the same thing, it could get annoying.

The guilds thing is a good idea, too.

8,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I agree with Kaenai on this one... Very nice to keep... Definitely like the fading part! Vera Vera nice... The market selling/buying/watchlist would be very informative..

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
That would save my life! I lost 1 min of my life clicking the "back" button xD

Friendly Sentai

IF you add it, i suggest at least 3 features, of which 2 seems to not have been mentioned:

* When Friends come Online
* When friends go Offline
* Possibility to torn it off, and on. Preferably Detailed:
Like, i want to be notified of one thing, but not of another.
I LOVE THIS!!!
i like the idea. but i mean if its just faded quickly then we couldnt read it fast or w/e . other than that the quote thing is really helpful to all of us, i agree. and the other notifications would be really cool and fun to stalk people [lolz jk]
I think it should work like the feeds and you can toggle what you have alerts of.

Tiny Loiterer

I'd like it if it could alert us when there's a new post in our subscribed threads. Not just someone quoting us. You could put a check box think like there is on wishlists to customize which topics you'd like alerts on.

c:User Image
Personally I like pm alerts (even pop-up ones), but keep it as a switch on/off feature, many dislike any pop-up, fading bubble, whatever.

Conservative Citizen

Wonderful, purely wonderful. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like this, but are some of the notifications optional? Because I think my friends are going to be annoyed at how many times I change my avatar if they activate this. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff