Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace and Luffy's Fangirl

Anxious Man-Lover

11,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm activating this.

That way, if an update screws something up, I can go complain about it.

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
So cool...subscribed and can't wait for the dev Bubble!!
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin D biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin : biggrin xd

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
I really love the dev alerts.
makes gaia much less confusing during events and updates such as the new addions to fishing and why some events take longer the expected.and of course why some event servers need to be closed for a time. usally people just freak and start complaining but now i get to enjoy knowing what exactly is going. and complain at more inportant things,like my sister asking me why two guys are kissing in an anime

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
At first, I wasn't too crazy about the Dev updates. I'd get excited seeing the bubble, just to see it was just another Dev message. Most of it had nothing to do with what I wanted or needed to know either. However, when the winter stuff was slow to start up or something around the site was gone or was acting funny, check out the Dev updates and sure enough, they were aware and were working on it. It's nice to have confirmation that the staff is not only aware of problems, but acknowledge they are working on it. So, while not every update is relevant to me, I'd deffinatly say its worth being a full time feature.

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I tried it, but i don't really enjoy it.
I'm glade I can know when problems have been fixes asap but
when i tyred it out, I thought that it would let me know when my subed. forms or guides had a post of something. Kinda like how the old headliner used to let you know right about.
Anyways I got confused and thought this new bubble was a different form of our "Notices"
But it is a cool little thingy~

Mega Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
I just found the lab and implemented the dev notifier last night.
Today, it activated...
.. and it was gooooooooooooooooood.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
I love this new add on. Now I can stop clicking a bunch of random links on the home page heart

4,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
i think its a good benifit and i rly like it, i think it would be good to add it ^^

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i like it so much i wont be left behind on wats happening. smile
It's okay, but if it is permanent, leave the option to turn them off.

Time-traveling Senshi

Now this is something that should be out of the labs and in the thought bubbles of Gaians everywhere, with that opt out they all want included. Since the glitches were fixed it works like a dream. Oh sure most of the time the notice doesn't pertain to what I'm doing on Gaia but knowing you guys are making an effort at communicating with us quicker is a wonderful and reassuring thing.

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
I've been using this for a while and I do love it. But what has made me love it even more is the zombie fish glitch. I don't use aquariums anymore, but I've been giggling from all the dev notices trying to put an end to the zombie fish.

Zombie fish are just really funny to me.

Friendly Vampire

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
The zombie fish are fun. I normally don't look at my fish. but now I do. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff