Welcome to Gaia! ::

I keep getting dev notices, but it's nothing I haven't already seen =( It's not really a big deal, but I keep getting all psyched for nothing =/

Man-Hungry Gawker

11,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
User Image
I've turned them off for now because I keep getting 1-3 dev notice alerts that aren't recent updates in any way. :3

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It keeps saying you update when nothing was changed at all. About 20 updates ive gotten where absolutely nothing was done, only twice were new posts posted.

Dangerous Lunatic

17,225 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
I do really like it, but I think I may disable it for now because the constant false alerts are a tad bit annoying.

Invisible Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
      Great! Love it!

Though there is a glitch that I'm sure others have spoken of in here. The one were the notice shows up, but nothing new has been written in the Site Changes [where we are being directed to] or any other Dev Notices threads.
      ƊigitalƤupetrỵ

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
Very happy to see this! It's got a lot of potential. heart Hope the glitches get worked out soon.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
We'll push out a fix for the glitches on Monday. Sorry about the bugs -- but that's why it's a lab. biggrin

Invisible Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
I like this, it's like twitter without my phone being spammed. biggrin Great potential for awesomeness!
Panagrammic
We'll push out a fix for the glitches on Monday. Sorry about the bugs -- but that's why it's a lab. biggrin

Thanks for the update--and we (well, I hope we, but definitely I) understand. I'm just psyched that we get these updates at all =D

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cool now I will know of some site updates
Guess whose updates totally work now =D

Good job, guys =)

Time-traveling Senshi

Uh Pan, it's a bit too soon to be saying things are completely fixed. I got the one notice with you saying that things should be in working order this afternoon and then just a little bit ago I got another notice again for the last two things you posted in that thread. It's still not working properly.

If it helps I'm running Firefox 3.5.whatever the last update there was.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yah, I just saw the same thing. We'll take another look.

Chibi Halo
Uh Pan, it's a bit too soon to be saying things are completely fixed. I got the one notice with you saying that things should be in working order this afternoon and then just a little bit ago I got another notice again for the last two things you posted in that thread. It's still not working properly.

If it helps I'm running Firefox 3.5.whatever the last update there was.

Fluffy Hunter

Panagrammic
I'm sure you will appreciate this message the 18 times that you read it. biggrin

Hell, yes! xd

I must say, I love everything that disburdens the notices page. Still hoping for profile comments to return to the bubble, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff