4,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
hola! necesito ayuda urgente!
yo tengo solo 38 conejos y me faltan 2 me podrian decir donde puedo buscar porfavor!
y de paso dcirme donde queda "dev. notice"!
xD

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
I really enjoy having the Dev notices. If I have a problem with the site, I can refer to them, and see if they are currently fixing that bug. Or when the next event will be launched, or if there's something wrong with it, and it will be delayed.

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cpt.JackS
I'm not sure how to turn dev notices ON. Someone tell me please? redface

Go to the labs page and click activate

Rainbow Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
The manga updates and dev notices are cool at times but after about a week they became very annoying. I think that this should be optional for all gians, and not made part of the main site.

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
the story updates are just plain annoying- is there any way to get rid of the story updates but keep the others?

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
works great and helps me to know why im haveing certin issues like when the cash tree was down cool think.
but i wounder whats about that dev club oo but maybe im just missing somethink

Dapper Dabbler

I love this feature! And as much as you peeps joke about how few people may use it, I read it very thoroughly *nodnod*

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
It's great that we have these, though I can't figure out how to get to the Dev Alerts after I've already clicked the "Dev Alerts" bubble... @_@ I might just be this stupid....

Visio Dei's Kouhai

Shirtless Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If you do not have a dev alert but wish to re-look at some of the recent ones how exactly would you get back to that page?

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Piecatcher 100
Wistys Lullaby
If you do not have a dev alert but wish to re-look at some of the recent ones how exactly would you get back to that page?
User ImageUser Image

I too am trying to do thusly
This is the most awesome thing since awesomeness was invented. I love knowing when things like this go down.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
i had it on for months, and almlost never found it useful, it was mostly just annoying

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I have a question and I never thought to click the box before I purchased the Gcash but there is this box when you are trying to "earn Gaia Cash" on the offers page that says "Disable ads once you reach offers of 249 Gcash or more" or something like that but the moment you purchase Gaia cash that page is no longer available and that box is not accessible and with all this alchemy stuff it makes it really hard to get those "reward giving" ads,
so the question is, How do I re-enable the ads if I can't find that page or that box when it's not under settings, account, preferences, etc etc etc, I have cleared my cookies and my cache, it's not my browser, I don't have ad-blocker on otherwise, I see "Thank you for supporting Gaia! Your donations have saved .............." is it a waiting game? or is it just that some people are "chosen".

Original Genius

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Rissie Day
I like the private message notifications and the announcements, but not when someone quotes me or my wishlist is listed in the marketplace for _____ gold. Basically, the little green notices annoy me. neutral

not sure if solved or not but thats easy to fix. just go to "my gaia" and under those notifications there should be "settings" then just uncheck what you dont want to see

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff