Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I would like Color Switcher to be added to Gaia Menu?

Yes 0.90125982556261 90.1% [ 8370 ]
No 0.019274254334015 1.9% [ 179 ]
Maybe 0.07946592010337 7.9% [ 738 ]
Total Votes:[ 9287 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes twisted exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Wealthy Lover

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ania1899
When we updated Gaia Menu to the new Mega Menu, we chose to change its color to blue. Many users were not happy with that change - they were very attached to the old purple theme, which got clearly expressed in the 'Site feedback' threads.

Color switcher is the solution to the disappointment over the theme color shift. Color Switcher is a cool feature that lets you change the theme of the menu. You can choose between six colors for now, but the number of colors might be increased in a future. It is also not persistent yet - meaning the color change does not follow you when you click around Gaia. As next update to the Color Switcher, I want to add the same functionality to the footer.

Please try out the Color Switcher and write your feedback!

Update 2:20PM: Added a bit of code to make the color persistent. ~pan

Feb 8th update:

Thank you for voting on the poll, and for all your feedback provided through the forum and pms - I very much appreciate it. Most of you reported to have issues with the color switcher not working on IE browsers. Pretty much everybody wanted it to be persistent through out the site. First patch for the color switcher went out today, and it included a fix for the IE issues and the persistent color. There are also some cool new features. I added a grey/black color option and the header theam will now match your menu color smile Hope you like it.

March 5th update:

Color Switcher is currently not working - some of our other features that were released this week caused it to break. I have a fix ready and it will be released on Monday morning. So please do not remove color switcher from your gaia lab page - it will all work again soon, I promise smile

March 8th update:

The fix for the issue that was introduced last week, has been just released. Everything should work now. Thanks for using the color switcher smile

Wealthy Lover

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
super-icicle13
ania1899
When we updated Gaia Menu to the new Mega Menu, we chose to change its color to blue. Many users were not happy with that change - they were very attached to the old purple theme, which got clearly expressed in the 'Site feedback' threads.

Color switcher is the solution to the disappointment over the theme color shift. Color Switcher is a cool feature that lets you change the theme of the menu. You can choose between six colors for now, but the number of colors might be increased in a future. It is also not persistent yet - meaning the color change does not follow you when you click around Gaia. As next update to the Color Switcher, I want to add the same functionality to the footer.

Please try out the Color Switcher and write your feedback!

Update 2:20PM: Added a bit of code to make the color persistent. ~pan

Feb 8th update:

Thank you for voting on the poll, and for all your feedback provided through the forum and pms - I very much appreciate it. Most of you reported to have issues with the color switcher not working on IE browsers. Pretty much everybody wanted it to be persistent through out the site. First patch for the color switcher went out today, and it included a fix for the IE issues and the persistent color. There are also some cool new features. I added a grey/black color option and the header theam will now match your menu color smile Hope you like it.

March 5th update:

Color Switcher is currently not working - some of our other features that were released this week caused it to break. I have a fix ready and it will be released on Monday morning. So please do not remove color switcher from your gaia lab page - it will all work again soon, I promise smile

March 8th update:

The fix for the issue that was introduced last week, has been just released. Everything should work now. Thanks for using the color switcher smile

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,675 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Team Jet 75
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I like it sooo much better purple!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
I really like this option but when i have it activated my achievements get disabled. It sucks.

Fashionable Noob

wow this color changer is so great biggrin 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
this color menu changer or something name sorry i forgot LOL WELL actualy ITS SOOO COOL AND AWESOME biggrin smile lol

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
love it heart
i love it i was tried of the same color constantly and now i can change it to my fav color AWESOME!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

I LOVE this! The blue was getting boring after a while. This is such a great way to spice up using Gaia! heart
i do really like it actually. the only thing is the colors. The little boxes arent quite the same color as on the bars. i think the colors shouldnt be as bland like they are. or atleast have something were you can chose your own hue/color

Shirtless Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
it's awsome i love the color choses!!

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Just pure awesome

RetinaCandy's Husband

Dangerous Combatant

6,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i like it so far

2,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AWESOME! i havenĀ“t been on Gaia for a while now, so it was awesome trying some new things out ^^ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GAIA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff