Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should the site be centered

yes 0.09838977030547 9.8% [ 831 ]
yes - but give us an option to turn it off 0.31245560028416 31.2% [ 2639 ]
yes - but limit it to certain sections of the site 0.021548662088563 2.2% [ 182 ]
yes - but let us choose from several backgrounds 0.45595548188492 45.6% [ 3851 ]
no 0.11165048543689 11.2% [ 943 ]
Total Votes:[ 8446 ]

Friendly Giver

I love it, but when I want to sell an item from my inventory, it won't let me =[
The page goes grey and I can't click anything. But when I deactivate it, I can sell my items.
Other than that, I love it. lol
Unable to sell things from your inventory!

Familiar Citizen

6,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
there was a slight problem... whenever you go into the inventory to either gift, sell, equip or trash items... you can't. the box for that goes dark like the screen and you can't click on it... if you know what i mean......

otherwise... I LOVE IT! IT IS AWESOME!

Edit: i didn't see the others with the same problem...so basically this is a reoccuring problem that i should have looked through in the earlier pages so i wouldn't have to type this... my apologies.
It looks really ugly (not the back ground the way it is presented on some places) I like it and think it is a good idea, and it looks good on most pages but on some areas with alot of forums and topics it looks weird, < if that last part is the bug then i say totally keep it.

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Critic 0
It makes the announcements and threads look pretty bad and you can't click on anything in your inventory.

Timid Fairy

User Image

If you are chilly, here take my sweater. Your head is aching, I'll make it better. 'Cause I love the way you call me baby, and you take me the way I am.

The only issues I'm having are that some pages, such as the gaia cash page, don't load completely. All the page shows it the home menu.

Otherwise, the only other problem I'm finding is that when in the inventory, it won't allow you to interact with any item that you chose. The window toi chose things such as "equip" and "trash" shows up, but you're unable to actually do any of these things including closing that window. You have to refresh the page. The only fix I've found for those problems is to switch back to the unentered version temporarily.

Otherwise, I rather enjoy the new feature. 3nodding

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair. Sew on patches to all you tear. 'Cause I love you more than I could ever promise, and you take me the way I am.
this would be nice, but i feel a hint of disorientation by the change in the screens movements. This would be very nice if we could a-change the theme and b- turn it off if we want to!
I really liked it, but I can't gift items with it on. sweatdrop

Shirtless Werewolf

Well now that it was centered, I couldn't sell things from my inventory ... or even select them for that matter. I couldn't even open gifts.

8,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Mega Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.•••••••••»»»Pнαузкiɴoяυ™ sαуs:.......................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The only thing so far is that scrolling isn't smooth anymore.

Other than that, I like it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

რ `•.¸.:。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。:.¸.•´რ

»»»你看什么?

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I wasn't able to access my aquarium when I had it centered. It was just black screen.
Going to the index of a guild's forum place makes a lot of the forum links transparent.

I like it better this way, and it looks pretty with the different color navigation.
But, while in the forums, it acts a bit funny . Sometimes the topics stretch past the table
Or maybe it's me ;O
solarssun
xXYunaAsakuraXx
well it looks realy cool
BUT
i cant open cashpurchase... i only get the half of the site

here u can see what i mean:
User Image

I was actually coming here to post this same thing. I'm having a problem where I don't even see the cash links even at all. When I click 'purchase online' all I get is the bar at the top and that's it.

for useres like u and me have no choise but to de-activate it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces