Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should the site be centered

yes 0.09838977030547 9.8% [ 831 ]
yes - but give us an option to turn it off 0.31245560028416 31.2% [ 2639 ]
yes - but limit it to certain sections of the site 0.021548662088563 2.2% [ 182 ]
yes - but let us choose from several backgrounds 0.45595548188492 45.6% [ 3851 ]
no 0.11165048543689 11.2% [ 943 ]
Total Votes:[ 8446 ]

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Love it. But I'm having the same problem as several others. You can't access your wardrobe or the item options in your inventory.
neko no kago
Love it. But I'm having the same problem as several others. You can't access your wardrobe or the item options in your inventory.

I also noticed that problem. It darkens the whole screen,and it unables to sell,equipt or open the item trough the inventory.
User Image
cant open gifts in center mode

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Could carbonphyber also fix the bug in guilds? The threads still appear transparent instead of white like they used to on the forums.

Loving the new background image though.

Lililyn14's Husband

Dapper Dabbler

Guilds still need a white background.
Knifoon
Guilds still need a white background.

It's true, it's the main problem I've faced while surfing with center mode.

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
It wouldn't let me open items in my inventory so no
In case nobody sadi it yet, one of the bugs of this update is you cant use Inventory. I tried cleaning it out a little, but everytime I clicked on an item it would freeze. So I had to exit out of that window and pull up Gaia again in order to do anything on Gaia.

Dapper Fatcat

This is a nice option, but there are some problems. When you go into your inventory and click any item it messes up the coding so you cant select anything on the page. Other than that this is nice, I don't know why but I feel like it cuts down on the ads too. xD

Wheezing Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
this centered thing, stinks, it doesn't let you do anything in inventory, like, you can't sell anything in it, you can't do anything in it, it doesn't let you, so i had to turn it off, but the idea of this is great, so when you fix it, can you pm me?

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This thing doesn't work very well for the guilds, it separates the page, especially at the top, into little sections of varying width.

Why do you guys neglect the guilds Gaia? We still have the cruddy old post page that requires you to highlight things over and over again when you are implementing BBCode and every update seems to do something to screw up the guilds. How about a guild homepage format update that allows us to do more things with them. The alert system and join app notifications are good, but they are small. Can we have an overhaul in this awesome-sauce update explosion?
Just to let you know I found a bug with the centering thing. I hope I'm not the hundredth person telling you. Anyway when the site is centered there is a glitch with the gifting items in which the window pops up in the background instead of the foreground making it impossible to do anything but refresh the page. After turning centering off, it worked again.
When I have it centered, I can't do anything in my inventory. The small window comes up, but the whole screen goes gray. I tested it out, and it's only when I have the centering activated, and it completely blows when I can't trash, sell back or open up aquarium drops. I think aesthetically the centering is neat and I like the background, but I can't have it up because of that. So annoying.
I think we should be aloud to choose the background, and be aloud to turn it off as well. but I couln't vote for both.

because not everyone will like that background. and not everyone would like having it there. This way everyone could be happy.
Tom6823
Just to let you know I found a bug with the centering thing. I hope I'm not the hundredth person telling you. Anyway when the site is centered there is a glitch with the gifting items in which the window pops up in the background instead of the foreground making it impossible to do anything but refresh the page. After turning centering off, it worked again.
They said there were gonna be bugs. o-o and its just a demo. its also hard to use guild and inventory quick links. so they'll work it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff