Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should the site be centered

yes 0.09838977030547 9.8% [ 831 ]
yes - but give us an option to turn it off 0.31245560028416 31.2% [ 2639 ]
yes - but limit it to certain sections of the site 0.021548662088563 2.2% [ 182 ]
yes - but let us choose from several backgrounds 0.45595548188492 45.6% [ 3851 ]
no 0.11165048543689 11.2% [ 943 ]
Total Votes:[ 8446 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 174 175 176 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Pumpkin

I'm not sure I like this. It's pretty sure but there is an issue with me on lagging and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's computer lags whenever I scroll down. It looks kind of cramped too.

Deathly Demigod

User Imagethe fire in her eyes
grew dim and then died

I just don't like it.
I'm so used to the way Gaia is now that it completely threw me off.
I think as long as it was kept optional okay.
It would take a LOT of getting used to for me.

User Image
as the poison inside
reached her heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Honestly, I don't like it, I mean, no offense to the creator.

Shameless Enabler

Might wanna do something about the background. Maybe fix it. The vast expanse of blue before you get to it is really boring.

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
I dunno. I don't like it much but its better than having everything awkwardly to the side and all that gray making up the difference. Its probably just something I need to get used to to like.

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
it was nice looking, but things werent appearing or were appearing awkwardly. a few minor adjustments and I think it would be a nice idea. good job biggrin

Tricky Shapeshifter

Hrobnik
Looks alright. Once you work out the bugs with transparent forums and let us choose backgrounds, it'll be awesome. Definitely wanna keep it heart

*wants Kiki, Coco, Gwee, Hamu Hamu and other gaia creature backgrounds* X3

Sunieepo's Partner

It looks nice, but I think that it just throws me off. I'm used to the usual Gaia, all white and non-colortastic, so I have to disagree.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

I was sooo excited to see this and... was soooo disappointed. The threads are simply atrocious with the transparency, really. For now, I think I'll keep my Gaia as-is. But hey, it's a work in progress, right?
Oooh, I like it, but when in the forums, I hate how only where the speech bubbles have the white background. :B
hate the background

Divine Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I like the centering but the next step up would be getting to choose the background for when it's centered! wink
Hmmm....Okay as an option...But pretty annoying if you didn't have a choice....

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I like it but don't make the flowers the backround for the posts. Keep that the normal color of the posts we have on the side. Otherwise it looks odd and wrong.

I'd like if we could pick backrounds like Alruna and stuff.

But dooon't have the image be the post backround. It looks horrible.

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It's a cool idea. It's a bit buggy as expected. But i think the designs should range. From Gaia related themes to fun designs and patterns. Transparency is the big issue with this one. Missing frames, boundaries in windows seem to come and go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff