Welcome to Gaia! ::

coool exclaim emotion_awesome
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
baby-shay Larue
um........ if this is to grab booties or asses then this is full of crap what are we? animals i wouldn't like it if i was minding my own business and someone just grabbed my a** and neither would you its a waste of time and energy don't put this on the website and if this was made for grabbing girls asses very offensive and kinda sexist so plz don't put this on the website. scream evil evil mad mad mad mad mad

Clean Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
jordanstar909
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
baby-shay Larue
um........ if this is to grab booties or asses then this is full of crap what are we? animals i wouldn't like it if i was minding my own business and someone just grabbed my a** and neither would you its a waste of time and energy don't put this on the website and if this was made for grabbing girls asses very offensive and kinda sexist so plz don't put this on the website. scream evil evil mad mad mad mad mad

Baby-shay larue....you do know that "booty" is treasure in pirate language, right? And that Booty Grab is an awesome aquarium game where you "grab" booty/treasure/gold...
heart this!
rofl

Hallowed Sweetheart

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Doesn't seem to work for me - would have been cool if it actually worked. emotion_yatta

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
the button doesn't take me anywhere it just shows up sweatdrop which is still kinda nice cuz i know whether it's glowing or not when i can't see the tank version cuz it lags XD
iwoovbe booty grab its Rlly kool cheese_whine
where is the tip button...?

Sora with Wings's Partner

Devoted Friend

I like this feature.
i love booty grab soo soo mu heart

Noob

Yes, please. Very convenient.

Partying Winner

4,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
This would be great if my entire tank fish Etc. had not disappeared 1month ago. Either I got hacked or something went wrong .But Suddenly I have no tank , no beautiful fish and all the accessories I spent gold and money on. Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashionable Prophet

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
I forgot how to get it up, so i could play it and get coins
?

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150