Gaian

Invisible Vampire

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Panagrammic
Updated 4/12
Fixed lag between button indicator and flash game indicator -- should now match exactly, even on IE.

Updated 4/11
More tweaks to try and work around aggressive caching in IE.

Updated 4/8
Tweaks to try and fix the problem with false positives, and also, as an experiment that we may discontinue at any time, made the button visible to owners. Please continue to report false positive problems in this thread if you see them -- it helps to get the exact time (to the minute), the thread, and the tank you were looking at. Thanks!

Original
This lab will give you a nice, simple "glow indicator" right next to the tip button whenever anyone has a glowing tank. It should lag substantially less than the flash signatures. Please try it out and let us know what you think below!

User Image

been using this for a while, just havnt added any feedback.. i love this idea its awesome! it makes bootygrab much easier for me to find, because i hav a tendancy to miss a tank or so...

Rainbow Grabber

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
grab & tap rofl
Tapp!! When Glow Pls!!! Thx smile TAP TAP!!
i wanna play BOOTY GRAB TOOO twisted

8,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
the booty grab
it never works
can someone help me

Dapper Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
I really, really, really like this button. However, I don't know if it's supposed to direct you to the person's tank when you click it, but it doesn't do that... If it did do that, it would be even better 3nodding
ARGH I CANT FIND A TANK TO PLAY BOOTY GRAB gonk
is it just me or...?
violetandvalerie19
this game is so disgusting okay but for those butt gropers i guess this creepy stuff is okay,NO never okay to be touching animated or real butts i really dislike this damn game scream evil twisted

HAHAHAHA you're stupid.

Timid Lover

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Winged Timberwolf
First off, I just booty grabbed like five times in the past five pages. nice odds. xD

Second, this is really useful because you can turn tanks off to reduce lag. I love it! Thank you, gaian admins, this is really handy! xD Glad you turned it back on, too. C:

wth *the picture*

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
RaygirlSar
Winged Timberwolf
First off, I just booty grabbed like five times in the past five pages. nice odds. xD

Second, this is really useful because you can turn tanks off to reduce lag. I love it! Thank you, gaian admins, this is really handy! xD Glad you turned it back on, too. C:

wth *the picture*

emotion_dowant

Anxious Bookworm

I love the glow button!! ^_^
It is so convenient, especially for BG addicts xd
Awesome idea! I'm glad you came up with it! biggrin

8,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
redface heart crying

Quick Reply