Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

I didn't have a chance to say this before, so I'll say it now--I really really like this feature! It's absolutely excellent! It allows me to quickly know whether a tank is active or not, without having to wait for an entire page to load (some of which have elongated posts which are either very text or image heavy, usually a combination of both). I was put out that it was taken down before, but I'm glad to see that it's back! I hope it's here to stay. 3nodding
can i have some invites

2,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
i dont know why my booty grab dont work at all i cant do anybody tank i need help

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
love it now get that one site back up with all tanks -.-" u guys take away all the good s**t :/

Romantic Cheerleader

Found the right thread - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new GLOW BUTTON from Labs -
Thank You
heart
I like this feature because I've noticed considerably less lag when loading/playing tanks when using it. Glad it's been brought back!
Panagrammic
For those of you that hate the very idea of this feature and consider it it all things anti-puppy and rainbows, we suggest that you do not turn it on. Thank you.

No! not anti Puppy and rainbows eek

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I am extremely stupid and I just can not figure out where I can activate that button crying .

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
roux fraise
I am extremely stupid and I just can not figure out where I can activate that button crying .

Hover over the "World" tab, and one of the options should be Gaia Labs. Go there, and scroll down until you find the option. smile

On Topic: Personally, the option has been working fine for me, and since I could care less what's in the tanks I play unless I'm actually IN the Aquarium forum (where every thread is labeled as to what's in it anyway), I love not having to have the tanks cluttering up the pages. smile The button brings up the tanks, and all the ones I have tried have been glowing when they are supposed to be.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Godess The Hyper Fangirl
I do like it, and I know you're trying to match with things, but could you maybe make it a different colour? Or something to make it pop out more than the other tabs? I know it does quite a bit, but I'd like to see it somehow be a bit more special then the other buttons. I mean, it's fine how it is, don't get me wrong, but I think it would improve it a bit. I wish I was good at photo editing so I could pick up some examples.

I agree with this, though. Have a "glow" around it, or something, that should be easy enough to do in CSS. Or make it bright green. Something eye-catching, and not so matchy.

Not that matchy is bad. I think it looks pretty as is... just not eye-catching. smile

I'd also like it if it was able to give us an indicator that the tank was going to glow soon, like the one in my sig does.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
Merina Lopez
Great idea! I actually love it since I'm a booty grab addict! ^^

edit: I'm the first one to post?! O.O Sweetness! biggrin

Hey!! how do i play booty... idk how.. is in ut own tank or in otherss?
play BOOTY GRAB

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I like everything so far except theres no more Gwees in Phin Phang. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash