Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
i always liek to change the background on my computer and this will really help me to have some options.
I love this and I think it's great. The art is phenomenal and top of the line.

And while it isn't really a critique on the feature, one thing that I noticed was the lack of. . . color.

While I didn't look at each and every piece of art, there was a significant lack of anybody who wasn't white. Diversity is a good thing. D;

(No, I don't think you (Gaia) is racist or anything. That's not what this is about. Just remember that there are people of a multitude of races here and people that would simply like to see a multitude of races). I mean you showed some of the NPCs over and over and over. Why not throw Devin (and Lance with him <3) or Josie into random art once in awhile?
Awsome Idea, it's soo cool that we get to see all this wicked art!

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
the art corner is my fav thing in the lab ^^ 07 pics were amazing i have never seen them before.

User Image

Cirala's Wife

Married Witch

26,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm pretty sure we had a page like this in the past? Well I'm sure glad it's back and updated! Is the water meat wallpaper new? It's so cute. ^_^

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
all the pictures from jigsaw should be added too if they are not already there (I didn't check)
Awesome. Love the art and I'd love to see more added to it.
I absolutely love looking at wallpapers made by Gaia artists! Would you be able to bring up some older wallpapers, like those in Jigsaw puzzles, and list them in the Downloads section?

Also, the header for X-Mas '09 is beautiful, do you think we could get a wallpaper of Cresento's airship in the sky?

Keep up the great work, this feature is awesome!

Shameless Explorer

It's lovely! The beautiful talents of the artists of Gaia never ceases to amaze me. This should be kept around so we can all admire it when they so choose to share it. c:

Rainbow Giver

I love this! I hope you guys keep it around and continue to update it. whee Gaia's artists do incredible work and it makes for beautiful wallpaper.
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
This is my favorite addition from the Gaian Labs!

heart heart heart
Awesome biggrin

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I'm loving the art biggrin Good page and its nice to have some gaia backgrounds for my laptop

Romantic Raider

9,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
yes i love being able to download the great artwork.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
this is a great idea. it's a major part of what Gaia is all about. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers