Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is a list for me to keep track of what to add to Artist's Corner. You may post what you want to see in there too.

- summer 07
- aquarium backgrounds
- monthly collectible art
- RIG art
- printable tattoos
- printable tshirts
intresting
Cool, and you got a decent list started as well.

I think you should add the EI art to that list. I can't racall right now which ones the artist's corner is missing but I know there are still a few from the gogh EI and the Reve.

There is also some of the older banner art that was larger, but was cropped to make those banners. gaia used to have like these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(sorry for the page stretch, but the images are from an internet webarchive)
But what i mean is gaia's earlier year's artwork.

jiggsaw art

there also seems to be some art missing from the zomg info page like the field concept drawings/paintings. Kind of personal, but could there maybe be added more concept art? I love the concept art sketches. redface

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RIG Art, definitely RIG art lol.
Nice archive =D
Wence definitely has style x3

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
shadowlegend art. that would be epic biggrin

O.G. Survivor

Can't wait to see the RIG and MC art. ninja

And I agree with Neko, I would love to see some old Gaia art too. User Image
Um, if it's not too much trouble, can you make that blue mermaid swimming, that was on one of the potential designs for the page before you log in, as a wallpaper?

That would be cool .

Angelic Blob

Oooh, I got a ton of request!! mrgreen

• NPC art from 2003 / to / 2006.
    There are tons of people who saved the store images (normal/halloween/xmas), but we never saw the artwork unshrunk and unaltered. Especially poor Meredith who never got her splashpage back.

• NPC Avatars?
    The main and known ones.

• Unaltered Cindy Donovinh images from the newsletter.
    She's been getting some nice drawings, but the text bubbles are in the way. lol

• Event Downloadable MediaKits
    We had this for Summer 2007, and was told by Fleep that an October 2007 version would come, but we never got it. To sum it up, I would like to see past Event images available after events.

• Evolving Item art
    For example, Pepper-tea did a storyboard type thing for Reve, I wanted to know if she would place them in the Artist's Corner.

• Jigsaw art...
    yes even the "Beach Kids" xd

• Sponsorship World art
  • Prom 2008 and 2009 art
    I don't get how such lovely/awesome backgrounds for the various sponsor or event environments, end up lost forever because the world closes. Please consider making this content WP, some people like to screencap themselves while they are in the environment.

• Gaia Icons
    The Wing and The G for example.

• Robots of Gaia art
    If you were here for the "Trial of Ian" event, there were three robots: JudgeBot 502X, DefenseBot 513A, and ProsecutionBot 508Z. It looks like they were drawn fully visible, but we only got to see them in tiny squares. And full shots of Bildeau, Bludeau and Ribateau.

• A Timmy Timeline or Paradox pic
    ^_^ He was my fav character. Something drawn by an Artist who can get all of Timmy's changes in one shot.

Angelic Blob

If any of the artist on Gaia are old enough to remember the "Tower of Gambino". Please make that available. It is just one of the only map pieces that can't be found anywhere.

Sexy Glitch

Bunai
If any of the artist on Gaia are old enough to remember the "Tower of Gambino". Please make that available. It is just one of the only map pieces that can be found anywhere.

Ooh yes, and the concept art from that if it's available. *O* <3
Customisable jigsaws

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas