Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cookies?

Yes! -noms- 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
No! Brownies! 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Swashbuckling Genius

I asked this over in the questions forum, but no one seemed capable of answering my question.
Has anyone created a listing of JUST the zOMG alchemy components and the formulas they correspond to? Or is there even such a listing? I've looked at the main listings in this forum, such as Winter Hue, Lei_Treigar, and the like. However I haven't seen this.
I love playing zOMG. I want to give Alchemy a shot. If I can combine the two, I'd be very happy.
Many thanks for any and all help!
Fi

Dangerous Dabbler

Forgotten_insanity13
I asked this over in the questions forum, but no one seemed capable of answering my question.
Has anyone created a listing of JUST the zOMG alchemy components and the formulas they correspond to? Or is there even such a listing? I've looked at the main listings in this forum, such as Winter Hue, Lei_Treigar, and the like. However I haven't seen this.
I love playing zOMG. I want to give Alchemy a shot. If I can combine the two, I'd be very happy.
Fi

I haven't seen any guide like that and it sounds like it could be useful to have around. And with the existing formula guides, it shouldn't be too hard to compile. Go for it!

Swashbuckling Genius

Cimeara
Forgotten_insanity13
Fi

I haven't seen any guide like that and it sounds like it could be useful to have around. And with the existing formula guides, it shouldn't be too hard to compile. Go for it!

I didn't actually mean to compile it..but I suppose if there's actually a need for it I could throw it together.
What all would be required for it?
Formulas
Components
How the heck do they make them look nice? (Sorry, I've never tried organizing a thread before ^^ wink

Dangerous Dabbler

Forgotten_insanity13
I didn't actually mean to compile it..but I suppose if there's actually a need for it I could throw it together.
Formulas
Components
How the heck do they make them look nice? (Sorry, I've never tried organizing a thread before ^^ wink

To organize it, you'd need to decide what was the purpose. You could make it a simple list of zOMG components with the names of the formulas (like Milky Mint's "What Makes What?". Or you could list the entire formulas and highlight the zOMG ingredients, so people can also see how much else is needed. Or some combination or other version, too. ^_^

To make a "[GUIDE]" thread, most people want to reserve the first full page of posts. Gaia allows...er... 14? posts per page. You do this by making a thread titled "DO NOT POST, PLEASE!" and hope people comply. Then you post a reply to your own thread, and another reply, etc., till you've filled up the first page yourself. Then, because all those posts belong to you, you can go back and edit the posts (including the thread title) and put in whatever information you want, at your own leisure.

Swashbuckling Genius

Cimeara
Forgotten_insanity13
Formulas
Components

To organize it, you'd need to decide what was the purpose. You could make it a simple list of zOMG components with the names of the formulas (like Milky Mint's "What Makes What?". Or you could list the entire formulas and highlight the zOMG ingredients, so people can also see how much else is needed. Or some combination or other version, too. ^_^

To make a "[GUIDE]" thread, most people want to reserve the first full page of posts. Gaia allows...er... 14? posts per page. You do this by making a thread titled "DO NOT POST, PLEASE!" and hope people comply. Then you post a reply to your own thread, and another reply, etc., till you've filled up the first page yourself. Then, because all those posts belong to you, you can go back and edit the posts (including the thread title) and put in whatever information you want, at your own leisure.

Thank you very much for your help ^^

Dangerous Dabbler

Forgotten_insanity13
Cimeara
Forgotten_insanity13
Formulas
Components

Thank you very much for your help ^^

You're very welcome! And thank you for tipping me! ^_^

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Forgotten_insanity13
Fi
as far as I know I have not seen one but there is a bunch of items used here is what I know of the top of my head

wing leafs
plastic
tree branch
flamingo feathers
screw these 5 = philosopher's cache
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gnome figure = tire dress
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
charge orbs= orb aggregate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rubber
gold
platnium
iron
and a bunch more I can't think of now = p3gear
wing leafs = overgrown kudzu

Retro Punk

the golden gift box uses alot of zomg items. just FYI.

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
There is a recipe that uses the zomg lumberjack axe. I'm not sure but I think you can only make the axe once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff