Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Hunter

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Fusion Novice 50
I'm Lv.3 Alchemist,I try to level up my lv
neutral
Why my Alchemist xp haven't up went I create 25 times formula 1 and 1 time for formula 2
neutral
Now I still 0 xp,why?
question ?:

Peaceful Lunatic

If you're level 3, you won't get any experience from level 1 formulas. You should get a little from a level 2 formula, though. Try making level 3 formulas; you should check out other topics around here to see what is possible, although you've hit a tough spot.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
You can craft formulas one level lower in order to level up. So level 2 should work for level 3, but you get lower experience. At least, that's how I understood it. I've abandoned putting much effort into Alchemy expect for trading components.

yum_strawberry

Dangerous Dabbler

UnseenLizard
I'm Lv.3 Alchemist,I try to level up my lv
neutral
Why my Alchemist xp haven't up went I create 25 times formula 1 and 1 time for formula 2
neutral
Now I still 0 xp,why?
question ?:

If I remember right,

at level 1, you get 1 xp for each formula and you need 10 xp,

at level 2, you get 2 xp for each level 2 formula and 1 xp for each level 1 formula, and you need 20 xp to finish,

at level 3, you get 4 xp for each level 3 formula and 1 xp for each level 2 formula, and 0 xp for level 1, and you need 40 xp to finish,

at level 4, you get 8 xp for each level 4 formula and 2 xp for each level 3 formula and nothing for anything else, and you need 80 xp to finish,

and we now have the pattern where you need 10 of that level's formula, and anything from a level lower will only get you 1/4 of the points, and anything lower level than that gets you nothing.

For level 3, try Sundae's Treat, Fondue the Chocolate Bunny, and Fausto's Bottle, but level 3 is a known sticky place where it's going to take a lot of time and gold to get further. I found Level 4 much much easier.

Playful Hunter

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Fusion Novice 50
Oh,thank you for your guys help!
smile
same thing happenend to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff