Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
So who is new to alchemy? I am taking lv 1, 2, 3.

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
klipper pink
So who is new to alchemy? I am taking lv 1, 2, 3.

Hi there Im new still lvl 2, with 13 exp

octology's Kouhai

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm lv 1 with 4 exp xD

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Level 3 (5xp). Ectoplasm is kicking my butt.
Not one successful hit so I'm wasting my time making that level 2 hex leather stuff
just to get some xp.
sweatdrop
♥♥♥

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
oHNo3

Level 3 (5xp). Ectoplasm is kicking my butt.
Not one successful hit so I'm wasting my time making that level 2 hex leather stuff
just to get some xp.
sweatdrop
♥♥♥

I would not say wasting. If you create items one level lower you can still level up

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Just popping in to say… I would craft those ectoplasm's while they still give you exp because you will need a crap ton of them to complete so many higher level formulas. :,D

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
QuickerPickerUpper
Just popping in to say… I would craft those ectoplasm's while they still give you exp because you will need a crap ton of them to complete so many higher level formulas. :,D

That is a very good point

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
The whole point of this thread is to find people who are interested in alchemy. I believe that experienced alchemists should help newcomers, possibly even apprentice.

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm actually just now starting today,haha.I haven't been on gaia much but it seems fun.

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ricocheted Hopes
I'm actually just now starting today,haha.I haven't been on gaia much but it seems fun.

Level 2, 10 EXP here...so, yeah, not far in, though the 'Apprentice' idea is not wasted. I have, indeed, found myself a Level 8 almost 9 alchemist that I'm helping make components for that will eventually aide him in his Wing/Crown of the Thrice Great quests. However...be sure that, IF you apprentice, you get an agreement that said 'Master' will help you out later. Granted, nothing is guaranteed, but if you interact/chat/message with said 'Master', hopefully you can feel them out and get to know them first. I lucked out and found a good one (I hope! emotion_sweatdrop )

Also, for you, Ricocheted Hopes...may I say that I absolutely LOVE your sig picture!! My cash is on Yugi ALL THE WAY!! mrgreen

User Image

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
zombie296
Ricocheted Hopes

Level 2, 10 EXP here...so, yeah, not far in, though the 'Apprentice' idea is not wasted. I have, indeed, found myself a Level 8 almost 9 alchemist that I'm helping make components for that will eventually aide him in his Wing/Crown of the Thrice Great quests. However...be sure that, IF you apprentice, you get an agreement that said 'Master' will help you out later. Granted, nothing is guaranteed, but if you interact/chat/message with said 'Master', hopefully you can feel them out and get to know them first. I lucked out and found a good one (I hope! emotion_sweatdrop )

Also, for you, Ricocheted Hopes...may I say that I absolutely LOVE your sig picture!! My cash is on Yugi ALL THE WAY!! mrgreen

User Image

Ahhh!Thank you! The suggestions are also great.I'm going to look into it more and try that as well.Thanks for your advice and oh yeah! YUGI ALL THE WAY!!! ninja

Stubborn Hero

13,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
klipper pink
The who point of this thread is to find people who are interested in alchemy. I believe that experienced alchemists should help newcomers, possibly even apprentice.

Yo, read your posts. PM me for some supplies. I am in no need of apprentice, but I can help ya reach maybe at least level 5 with my leftovers... I have no desire to use alchemy other than for my pokeball, but as I stated... I can still help ya out when I log in from time to time 3nodding
I'm in need of other achievements now sweatdrop

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
zombie296
Ricocheted Hopes

User Image

Agreed ! emotion_awesome

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
Eccentric Turtle
klipper pink
The who point of this thread is to find people who are interested in alchemy. I believe that experienced alchemists should help newcomers, possibly even apprentice.

Yo, read your posts. PM me for some supplies. I am in no need of apprentice, but I can help ya reach maybe at least level 5 with my leftovers... I have no desire to use alchemy other than for my pokeball, but as I stated... I can still help ya out when I log in from time to time 3nodding

which achievements?

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
Eccentric Turtle
klipper pink

which achievements?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas