Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cuz I've been in the games, the dumpster, looking for those flying boxes and chests, on zmog everywhere... where is this stuff!!!!!!

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
I really want to make stuff but I don't have enough stuff to make stuff with...? confused

Enigmatic Duelist

Junk: trash, newspaper, flowers, bugs is in towns.
zOMG! loot: In zOMG! of course.
formulas: Alchemist's case
alchemy items: Philosophers cache
Alchemist's case: bitfrost
philosopher's cache: bitfrost

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
Really? That's all we have ppl? come on. there has got to be another place people are getting stuff stare

Dangerous Dabbler

LuvdaLord4eva
Really? That's all we have ppl? come on. there has got to be another place people are getting stuff stare

If you're wondering about individual components, there are a couple of guides in the forum that tell you. The one I remember best is "What Makes What? A Guide to the Use of Components" which color-codes components by where they're found, and also tells which formulas use them.

Formulas exist that use any type of Gaian item except monthly collectibles, but, yes, the alchemy-specific components come mostly from Philosopher's Cache, sometimes from Golden Magical Giftbox or Enki's Catch or Daily Chance. Or some need to be made from a formula themselves. The only other way to get them is to buy them in the Marketplace.

That's why you pick formulas carefully, to make sure you can afford the components and if they're even available.

Magic Supporter

Cimeara

That's why you pick formulas carefully, to make sure you can afford the components and if they're even available.

Of course, there's the delicate question of "what you can afford" versus "what you'd like". >3

Alchemy is no fun. Components are scarce and sell for insane prices on the Marketplace.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
LuvdaLord4eva

i have to work hard picking up those stuff. in zomg in towns n fishing and sometimes or most times i end up buying from people as well. it cost alot its like gambling u know! lol like rigs. u get alot of crap inside caches but theres times u get a rare XD lol RIGS!

4,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
how do you even DO alchemy? I haven't been on here since they introduced it and I don't understand the concept or how to even start at all. razz

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
*sigh*

This stuff is taking forever!!! And why is everything so expensive?? scream

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
One of the best ways I've found is to go to the aquarium forum and play Booty-grab on tanks that have Grunny Subs and Prince Enki. SOMETIMES they will drop item boxes that almost always contain an alchemy component. And there have been rare moments where I got one in one of the daily chance carts.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
twister of shadows

You forgot:

Alchemy Items/Formulas: Daily Chance, Enki's Catch, Golden Magical Giftbox

Enigmatic Duelist

Sharacia
twister of shadows

You forgot:

Alchemy Items/Formulas: Daily Chance, Enki's Catch, Golden Magical Giftbox

Oh yes! thank you for mentioning, the person will probably have a good list of resources now. xd

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Cimeara
LuvdaLord4eva

If you're wondering about individual components, there are a couple of guides in the forum that tell you. The one I remember best is "What Makes What? A Guide to the Use of Components" which color-codes components by where they're found, and also tells which formulas use them.

Formulas exist that use any type of Gaian item except monthly collectibles, but, yes, the alchemy-specific components come mostly from Philosopher's Cache, sometimes from Golden Magical Giftbox or Enki's Catch or Daily Chance. Or some need to be made from a formula themselves. The only other way to get them is to buy them in the Marketplace.

Wasn't there a formula that used Horns of the Demon? I'm looking for it right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff