Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am just asking around to exactly where they got their alchemy items.
Daily Chance
Another Item it came out of
zOMG
Etc

Oh and btw I am not talking about zOMG items like Plastic, Saws, Copper etc
I mean the actual items that show up when you type in Alchemy in the marketplace ^^

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
[~. I find it odd, but my mule got two alchemy things before I got any.
He got them from the DC.
pirate .~]
cookie_pirate_sora506
[~. I find it odd, but my mule got two alchemy things before I got any.
He got them from the DC.
pirate .~]

Haha thats actually kind of funny

Friendly Phantom

some are in enki's catch, some are in pink and golden magical giftboxes, stardust is in the pink link, some are only in philosopher's cache and alchemists satchel or whatever they are.
Seleane Mosaic
some are in enki's catch, some are in pink and golden magical giftboxes, stardust is in the pink link, some are only in philosopher's cache and alchemists satchel or whatever they are.

those are ungodly expensive except the pink box

Friendly Phantom

Lupa4YourNeko
Seleane Mosaic

yea a lot of the components are cheaper right now than the boxes they come in, but only if they are not beign used in many of hte lvl 1-3 recipies since that's where most people are. enkis isn't that bad... i just bought like all the ones at 10k a few minutes before i posted this. daily chance also has some but i think you need to have invited a fair noumber of peopel to gaia to have any chance of getting much good there.
Seleane Mosaic
Lupa4YourNeko
Seleane Mosaic

yea a lot of the components are cheaper right now than the boxes they come in, but only if they are not beign used in many of hte lvl 1-3 recipies since that's where most people are. enkis isn't that bad... i just bought like all the ones at 10k a few minutes before i posted this. daily chance also has some but i think you need to have invited a fair noumber of peopel to gaia to have any chance of getting much good there.

Eh I dont need to invite friends all my friends are on here *shrugs* Gaia is becoming a big rip off I wish they'd chill its all fake haha

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Lupa4YourNeko
Seleane Mosaic
Lupa4YourNeko
Seleane Mosaic

Eh I dont need to invite friends all my friends are on here *shrugs* Gaia is becoming a big rip off I wish they'd chill its all fake haha

Actually they scrapped social daily chance...which would have required you bring friends on here to get anything worthwhile.

Basically if you play bootygrab for enki's catch, pink giftboxes or just daily chance....you have a chance of getting it. Right now I'd say go for enki's catch,because it's got the greatest chance of getting anything worthwhile for less then 20k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff