• 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
roseypozy
1 Orb Aggregate
25 Big Old Tire
2 Fresh Garlic Dress
4 Lawn Gnome Figure
15 Rubber

the orb aggregate is made from the charge orbs from zomg and the formula is at bifrost. the tires are found from fishing or towns. every thing else is from zomg the rubber is found at deadmans pass, the garlic dress recipes and items are at bill's ranch , lawn gnome figure recipe and items are at the village greens.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Orb Aggregate is crafted from one hundred Charge Orbs you receive in zOMG!, but I would suggest just purchasing one in the MP since they go between two thousand and three thousand gold because everyone that wishes to hit level three spam that formula like crazy because it is essentially free. Big Old Tire is found from Fishing in any of the three lakes (go under "Games" to find Fishing). The other items are found in zOMG!; Fresh Garlic Dress (its recipe and the loot needed) is dropped from Garlics in Bill's Ranch in zOMG! (you will need to craft it via zOMG!'s crafting exchange in the shop Back Alley Bargains). Lawn Gnome Figure is received as a quest recipe drop in Village Greens and only one can be obtained per account, which is why you will need mules and/or reliance on zOMG!'s Daily Chances/Freebies in game in order to gather enough Lawn Gnome Figures without spending a lot on the MP. The loot required to make the item is dropped by the Animated in Village Greens. Rubber is a loot dropped by Laceback Bootsnakes in Deadman's Pass in zOMG! (it is located in Bill's Ranch). zOMG! is under "Games".

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
By the way, if you would like to purchase any, feel free to swing by my shop ^.^
My shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces