Welcome to Gaia! ::

clarion's King

Super Model

So I left alchemy alone for a month and a half in hopes that components would become a bit more common. I came back, and just when I was about to finish my Formula 3: Sundae's Treat, I realized that they added Bento Bunny to the component list.
This is another 200k I didn't need to spend :/

I thought they said that they wouldn't change the formulas...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Just discovered that now myself. It darn well better be a glitch that they're about to fix.

clarion's King

Super Model

Platonix
Just discovered that now myself. It darn well better be a glitch that they're about to fix.

Considering that it's something specific like a bunny... I doubt it mad
Wtf Gaia...
Every turn it's disappoint.

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
People in site-feedback were complaining that the formula used a limited event item (the bunny tail) and it looks like they took the tail out and replaced it with a cash shop item....that's about six times higher priced in the mp. Have to love how Gaia "fixes" things.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
This isn't an addition so much as a replacement. The formula used to call for a Bunny Tail; it now calls for the Bento Bunny instead. The Bunny Tail has had a MP price averaging around 30K for the past year. The Bento Bunny (which is a Cash Shop item) tends to hover between 100K and 150K.

It's not like there was even a need to have a Cash item in there to balance the original Sundae's Treat being a Cash item; the recipe already called for both Chocaholic Fondue and Chocaholic Cherry Fondue. This is either a glitch, or Gaia being a straight-up a*****e.

clarion's King

Super Model

Eulalia Danae

Thanks for the response.

Platonix
This is either a glitch, or Gaia being a straight-up a*****e.

I'm going to guess the latter rolleyes

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Woah, hold on there! Are you telling me that Gaia went back on its word and changed a formula even though they said they would never do that because of those that already took the time and gold and items to make it? emotion_awesome

Wow, what a bunch of bullcock. Congratulations on making yourselves look like ******** hypocrites and assholes guys! rofl

EDIT: Site Feedback thread I made about this. Herp derp.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Nimble Explorer

Wow. I heard people complaining about the bunny tail being used in the recipe since it was an event item from years ago, but replacing it with the bento bunny was not the way to go about it. Is that thing still even in the CS?
Way to enrage users Gaia

There are plenty of items they could've used instead of that dorky one (pun intended). I ain't supporting her lawlsuit.
Eulalia Danae
People in site-feedback were complaining that the formula used a limited event item (the bunny tail) and it looks like they took the tail out and replaced it with a cash shop item....that's about six times higher priced in the mp. Have to love how Gaia "fixes" things.

The kandy korn hat was an event item, too, but they re-released that.
What keeps them from re-releasing the bunny tail?

Hygienic Guildsman

Stained Glass Window
Eulalia Danae

They did?? When? o: I don't remember that!
(I believe you, I just didn't know)
Muskratio
Stained Glass Window
Eulalia Danae

They did?? When? o: I don't remember that!
(I believe you, I just didn't know)

In one of the RIGs.
I remember a guy complaining about it because his hat that was once worth millions was then worth 79k or so.
They also re-released the rose corsage and bunny/chicky slippers in RIGs.
I'm guessing they're not doing that anymore (backlash maybe.)
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally on board with re-releasing old event items.
I'm just saying that the bunny tail being an event item is not a very good excuse.
They never promised that they wouldn't re-release event items, CS items, or EIs.
Just MCs.

Thieving Tactician

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hope they don't do this to other recipes...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff