Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Have yet to participate in Alchemy and curious to know which formula would be the best to start out with? I'd prefer something inexpensive to make.

Dangerous Dabbler

coconikki
Have yet to participate in Alchemy and curious to know which formula would be the best to start out with? I'd prefer something inexpensive to make.

Read the "Gaia Alchemy FAQ" sticky, and click the first link to get a free starter kit.

After that, the simplest and cheapest Level 1 formula is Orb Aggregate. Then Level 1: Philosopher's Cache, which is a bit more expensive to buy and to craft, but most of the components are farmable and you can sell it for a lot more than Orb Aggregate.

Good luck!

Beloved Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cimeara
coconikki

Read the "Gaia Alchemy FAQ" sticky, and click the first link to get a free starter kit.

After that, the simplest and cheapest Level 1 formula is Orb Aggregate. Then Level 1: Philosopher's Cache, which is a bit more expensive to buy and to craft, but most of the components are farmable and you can sell it for a lot more than Orb Aggregate.

Good luck!

Ok thanks!(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas