Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Animal

A while back I bought an Angelic Quest formula. Thing is, right now it's essentially impossible for me to gather the furniture needed to complete the next level, much less procure the rest of the components. So now I'm basically stuck with a formula I have absolutely no means of completing :/

Distinct Prophet

You can offer to complete it for someone? If they give you the components + some gold price you will give them the finished product.

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
ninniku
You can offer to complete it for someone? If they give you the components + some gold price you will give them the finished product.
It's only allowed if its for free
As in, the person who wants to complete the quest will provide the components + crafting fees
But the person who has the formula isnt allowed to sell the soulbound formula or gain any profit from it

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Cheeto Bandito
ninniku
As in, the person who wants to complete the quest will provide the components + crafting fees
But the person who has the formula isnt allowed to sell the soulbound formula or gain any profit from it
Oh yeah I do recall that being the case. I think Zero said that?

So what are you going to do o w o

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Cheeto Bandito
ninniku

It doesn't count as profit if the only gold they give you is the gold for the Crafting Cost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff