Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
XI Eruel
I'm just curious because the total cost of ingridients are more expensive than the item itself. Plus, some are quite hard to find.
The answer is different for everyone for me it is something to do and I have made quite a bit of gold at it.. also the component are only expensive if you buy them of the mp . If you craft philosopher's caches [which holds most components] or craft the components they are far cheaper.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Tanooki John
Sharacia
Actually, when you fail it takes your gold, not the items or the formula.

There is however "false" fails, wich appear when you're crafting too fast (similar to posting too fast on the forums). These "fails" doesn't take anything, they should display a message saying "You're crafting too fast!" but they don't.

I bought your Amethyst and Garnet Philosophers cache's. They came in handy when I crafted the red mercury I needed. I even looked up Red mercury by itself and my god it was like over 2m!? What the heck!? Do you think Gaia's economy went a'little overboard there?

Prices fluctuate quite a bit, but most crafted components are a bit above their component cost. I assume it's because people are trying to profit from making these kinds of items.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Tanooki John
Sharacia
Actually, when you fail it takes your gold, not the items or the formula.

There is however "false" fails, wich appear when you're crafting too fast (similar to posting too fast on the forums). These "fails" doesn't take anything, they should display a message saying "You're crafting too fast!" but they don't.

I bought your Amethyst and Garnet Philosophers cache's. They came in handy when I crafted the red mercury I needed. I even looked up Red mercury by itself and my god it was like over 2m!? What the heck!? Do you think Gaia's economy went a'little overboard there?

Over 2 mill? Mine is spot on. And you could have haggled. I do have a thread in the exchange cool
But it really is quite expensive to make those as you know.

@ topic: for me it is something of a goal (no not a challenge. a goal)
Only drawback to it is when you spend months setting yourself up to smash through a level once you hit it and make it to the next after.... is that you suddenly get bored and go crazy. It made me wanna offer services. Did two, but I still have pretty much nothing to do till I have enough gold for my next projects to level up.

But you know... I am spending my time setting myself up again...

I am literally driving myself insane with this.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Before Alchemy came along, I was making items out of paper, bugs, fish, and trash. When zOMG! came along with their recipes and components, I loved it.

I've only come back recently, but Alchemy is just an extension of what I've been doing. And it's rather nice that I get to make something else out of all the stuff that I've stockpiled after all this time.

I'm currently focused on making the stuff I want, though some components are just insanely expensive, so I may hold off until the update that I've seen being mentioned.

Lavish Shopper

11,625 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
Urd Tanzanite
Before Alchemy came along, I was making items out of paper, bugs, fish, and trash. When zOMG! came along with their recipes and components, I loved it.

I've only come back recently, but Alchemy is just an extension of what I've been doing. And it's rather nice that I get to make something else out of all the stuff that I've stockpiled after all this time.

I'm currently focused on making the stuff I want, though some components are just insanely expensive, so I may hold off until the update that I've seen being mentioned.

Some said there's going to be a revamp. Got any link about that?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
XI Eruel

No. Just what I read from pepper-tea's "Alchemy Changes Update" sticky.

Lavish Shopper

11,625 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
Urd Tanzanite
XI Eruel

No. Just what I read from pepper-tea's "Alchemy Changes Update" sticky.

Thank you for that, and for answering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces